Comics create a mutant( or teams)

David Jones teenager around the age of 17 can turn into a talking bear with super strength.
African american
5/9
kinda of husky
is always this big cjain and button up shirts with jeans and a watch with lots of diamonds.

thanks I got hte idea from school they are constantly saying that this one kid called david looks like a bear.

surf said:
I whipped something up real quick. Here you go.
caliber.jpg

I forgot it had to be a long-sleeve top though. I'll fix it later. I figured it'd be hard to see the whole boot with cargo pants.

That's damn cool man! Although ya could've made him more 'brotha' lookin, he looks like Opy facially.

X-FACTOR:

Splicer: Alan Hutchins
HT:5'9"
WT:155lbs.
Nationality: USA,Arizona

Powers&Abilities:

Splicer is able to by touch, 'gleam' 'genetic blueprints' off any living being and either incorporate that info to his DNA or pass to another temporarily.

Examples of this use would be to 'gleam' the 'genetic blueprint' of gills off a fish and pass it to someone drowning or 'gleam' an illness(cancer) and pass it to someone who deserves it like Dr.Doom.

Parchment: Mauriceo Cebolla
HT: 6'1"
WT: 170lbs.
Nationality: Spain,Barcelona

Powers&Abilities:

Parchment can peel his skin off and when he places it to a persons skin, it attachs to whoever it touches with various effects. Examples: He can impart thoughts or messages thru the skin, Parchment can also control said person for a limited time (approx.30min.)

Springer: Alison Crocker
HT: 5'8"
WT: 125lbs.
Nationality: USA,Georgia

Powers&Abilities:

Springer has an innate sense of direction and intent, meaning although this may not sound like much, but she has a knack for finding useful items and persons to her benefit and pitch perfect 'spacial awareness' to the point that she can tell her position and place and that of others blindfolded. Her willpower and concentration allows her to accomplish amazing physical and mental feets that border on enhanced human, she can master any skill within hours.

Her name 'Springer' is because of her knack for surviving or escaping or figuring out any problem that comes her way.

Note: Her ability is a combination of limited telepathy and enhanced brain functions.

Looge: Vilhelm Sigurdsson
HT: 5'11"
WT: 215lbs.
Nationality: Iceland

Powers&Abilities:

Looge has an extremely dense skull and skeletal structure on par with the strongest titanium metal, and superstrength (class: 25 tons)

Note: Looge usually use his head as a battering ram, as a matter of fact his skull is so dense he can break through a 12in. cement wall.

Rocko!: Lars Von Brutal (He changed his name; originaly:Lieber)
HT: 6'3"
WT: 145lbs.
Nationality: UK,Liverpool/USA, New York (Born in USA, raised in UK)

Powers&Abilities:

Rocko's mutation is sort of an oddity, by virtue of the fact it was formed by his love of Heavy Metal/Punk (music in general) somehow when his powers first manifested a mental block was formed and his ability is dependent upon the listening of and being amped up buy 'rock&roll'

Rocko has a bio-electric field which makes him a living 'livewire' and grants him hyper reflexes and shocking touch.

Note: Rocko's power limitation is mental and seems irreversible, the pathways of his brain that inact his ability is dormant unless he's (In his own words) Amped! by music.

I have one little problem with that team of yours Deemar.
I'm from Iceland and the name Venhilm Saargborgn :confused: does not sound Icelandic at all.
But hey, its your characters and your decision:D

BTW those are really pretty cool characters you have there.

Im new to this so it my be basic but here goes, please dont mock my team.

My X-Team

Blast (Leader)
Powers: Absorbs solar radiation which Blast can release as subtle nudges or powerful concussive blasts from his arms enabling him to simulate supertrength when in h2h combat. He can also release it from his lower body enabling extremely short bursts or 'flight' which he used to reach
higher areas or cover short distances extremely quickly. As a side effect of continuous avsobtion blasts body constantly generates a bio-electric field granting him a slight incease in durability though not enough to enable him to blast himself through solid concrete without injury. A militant leader and cunning strategist he appears very serious and discompassionate dut to the responsibilities that being a leader burden him.

Focus
Powers: Telepathic and empathic, limited telekinesis. Focus continously employs his telepathic abilities to increase the concentration and focus of the team to enable better teamwork. He also uses his abilities to induce confusion into his enemies . His telekinises is extemey limited but it can enable him to open locks with it or move small objects.

Shimmer
Powers: Can shimmer out of this dimension and re-appear up to 100 metres away. Can also transorm into shimmered state, ressembling constant vibrating, enabling her to phase throug solid matter.

Kitty
Powers: Enhanced speed, agility, reflexes and senses. Wears a suit with claws and carries a rope with a grappling hook.
Kittey is a playful girl in much the same way you would associate it with a kitten

Ton
Powers: Ton stands 7 feet tall and is the 'muscles' of the group. Though he looks perfectly normal, his skin is composed of a granite like substance making him extremely restistant to physical harm as well as granting fantastic strength.

deemar325 said:
That's damn cool man! Although ya could've made him more 'brotha' lookin, he looks like Opy facially.

What the hell does that mean?

HeavyWeight
Male
Caucasion
5,7(not very tall)
Slim but muscular, long hair always covering his face.
Hands always taped up.
Long ttrench coat with hood and no sleeves.
Powers: Born with metal bones, extremely heavy, causing him to walk slow. but always has a heavy and devasating punches. able to break through cement walls and if wanted to could possibly break through a metal door.

psycho said:
I have one little problem with that team of yours Deemar.
I'm from Iceland and the name Venhilm Saargborgn :confused: does not sound Icelandic at all.
But hey, its your characters and your decision:D

BTW those are really pretty cool characters you have there.

Ok could you give me a name(that's not a inside joke, please.)

:up:

ghost113 said:
What the hell does that mean?

Opie! like Ron Howard, none african looking that drawing makes him look White as Larry Bird!

I was thinking more Tyrese or Tracy McGrady looking, not Howdy Doody.

Professor N said:
Im new to this so it my be basic but here goes, please dont mock my team.

My X-Team

Blast (Leader)
Powers: Absorbs solar radiation which Blast can release as subtle nudges or powerful concussive blasts from his arms enabling him to simulate supertrength when in h2h combat. He can also release it from his lower body enabling extremely short bursts or 'flight' which he used to reach
higher areas or cover short distances extremely quickly. As a side effect of continuous avsobtion blasts body constantly generates a bio-electric field granting him a slight incease in durability though not enough to enable him to blast himself through solid concrete without injury. A militant leader and cunning strategist he appears very serious and discompassionate dut to the responsibilities that being a leader burden him.

Focus
Powers: Telepathic and empathic, limited telekinesis. Focus continously employs his telepathic abilities to increase the concentration and focus of the team to enable better teamwork. He also uses his abilities to induce confusion into his enemies . His telekinises is extemey limited but it can enable him to open locks with it or move small objects.

Shimmer
Powers: Can shimmer out of this dimension and re-appear up to 100 metres away. Can also transorm into shimmered state, ressembling constant vibrating, enabling her to phase throug solid matter.

Kitty
Powers: Enhanced speed, agility, reflexes and senses. Wears a suit with claws and carries a rope with a grappling hook.
Kittey is a playful girl in much the same way you would associate it with a kitten

Ton
Powers: Ton stands 7 feet tall and is the 'muscles' of the group. Though he looks perfectly normal, his skin is composed of a granite like substance making him extremely restistant to physical harm as well as granting fantastic strength.

Meh.

He does look a lil like ron howard, So you were right.

deemar325 said:
Ok could you give me a name(that's not a inside joke, please.)

:up:

Sure, a good sounding Icelandic name could perhaps be Vilhelm Sigurdsson, the first name is kinda similar to what you had.:up:

psycho said:
Sure, a good sounding Icelandic name could perhaps be Vilhelm Sigurdsson, the first name is kinda similar to what you had.:up:

Thanks homey! I just went for a name the sounded Scandinavian, and didn't have a clue other than Dolph Lundgren.:up:

okay so does anyone have anymore ideas for characters.

ghost113 said:
David Jones teenager around the age of 17 can turn into a talking bear with super strength.
African american
5/9
kinda of husky
is always this big cjain and button up shirts with jeans and a watch with lots of diamonds.

The only thing worse than this super "power?" is the fact that people are naming their characters Deathstryke and Loki.

However, I am sure that a talking bear is just what Superman might need to become a legitimate comic again.

Dude you are in the x-men forums so why would he be in a super man comic, duhhhhh.
His name is Loki because he is always playing pranks on people and loki is the god of mischeif.

ghost113 said:
Dude you are in the x-men forums so why would he be in a super man comic, duhhhhh.
His name is Loki because he is always playing pranks on people and loki is the god of mischeif.

I was making a statement about how ****ty the superman comics have become that a talking bear couldnt possibly make them worse.

And as for the Loki thing, oh yea i get the reference, but im confused as to why people cant think of an original name that hasnt been used for previous comic book characters.

I didn't want to use any kind of super genius name so i tried to go with something that had to do with his personality.

^ Ghost that character you made was kinda lame homey, sorry.

A black kid who turns into a Bear?! lame.

MAKOMA:

HT: 6'8"

WT: 245lbs.

Place of birth: Cleveland, Ohio

Ethnicity: African American

Powers & Capabilities:

Max has the ability to increase his physical strength and overall durability each time he defeats an enemy, the stronger the opponent Max seems to gain a level of strength equal or near who he has defeated.

His strength potential seems almost limitless; possibly Hulk levels! Currently his strength fluctuates between 50 to 100 ton range.

Note: Max's code name comes from the African myth of 'Makoma the Greater' who through his travels gains greater might with each labor/challenge he overcomes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"