Create your own DC superhero team

Binker

Superhero
Reaction score
Simple: create your very own superhero team in the DC Universe. While this is as simple as I can get it, there are a few rules:

I only ask for your teams to include the following:
1) Your team must have a name
2) The number of members must be either 5, 7 or 8 total
3) As much as you can, explain why you created this team.
4) If you like to explain the roles for each member, or why you choose each member, that's your choice.

My team is...

THE LEAGUE OF AMAZONS

The members include:
Wonder Woman
Black Canary
Power Girl
Donna Troy
Wonder Girl
Huntress
Grace

I have a very good explantion for why I created this team: I love strong, smart, beautiful women. And those are among my favorites. I did not forget about the Birds of Prey, and I like that all-female team too. But these characters are among my favorites, and that can be acceptable, right?.

I picked each member like this: I went along each of DC's superhero teams and picked the one that is known from that team; either it had been always the case, or started just now (modern). Black Canary, not because of the Birds of Prey, but because she is chairwoman of the current JLA. Power Girl because she is also chairwoman, but of the JSA.

Before I wanted to pick Starfire, in connection to the upcoming Titans series. But after awhile, I feel like I don't know much about the comic book version of Starfire, and Raven also, in regards to their Teen Titans animated version. I might need more to know about their comic book version, but as of now, I couldn't pick them. So I then pick the next best thing from the upcoming Titans: Donna Troy. I felt I knew her a little more than Starfire, part of it from Countdown, the Wonder Woman book, and with Teen Titans: Year One. So that's why I choose Donna Troy. Also from Teen Titans; currently, the Cassie Sandsmark/Wonder Girl is part of the team and has been since its relaunch back in 2003 by Geoff Johns. And I picked her from that team, since she's currently known from that team, and the first female memeber I would say if I decided to name the current team lineup. Huntress is a character I love from both JLU and Birds of Prey, but because she is more known from the comic and someone from that team was needed, I had her as a member. And finally, Grace who is from the Outsiders and now Batman and the Outsiders. And you just gotta love a 7 ft. amazon.

The last person is Wonder Woman, and I want to explain something about her. Because I pick one woman from a particular team, Black Canary was chosen from the JLA. Wonder Woman is also from the JLA, and to explain why I had these two, it is because I did not count Wonder Woman from the JLA at all. I counted her as part of DC's Big Three (or Four, as fans have it with Green Lantern included). Using the Big Three (or Four) like it was a team itself, that is how I picked Wonder Woman without violating my own rules/directives.

That's my team: THE LEAGUE OF AMAZONS

What's yours?

Hmm......Superman, Batman,Wonderwoman,the Flash, GL,Martian Manhunter,and Hawkgirl...........................................I think i'll call em..............Justice League lol

The League of Awesome-

Bat-Mite
Detective Chimp
Jason Todd Octopus Monster
Jonny Karoake (now as a zombie)
Your mom

The name Johhny Kareoke makes my blood boil.

And what's the matter? No Nightwing and Flamebird (powergirl and supergirl)?

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern/Kyle Rayner
Flash/Wally West
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman/Orin
Plastic Man
Aztek

The name is: The League of "Grant Morrison and Mark Waid Know Best, and There's Really No Reason To Not Have Someone of Their Caliber Writing the JLA Right Now, and I'm Just Very Disappointed in the Book Right Now."

Powergirl
Superboy
Nightwing
Kyle Rayner
Mr.Terrific
Aquaman
and Supergirl...Here's why

Powergirl and Supergirl being on the same time would have a nice bit of rivalry. You don't really see female rivalry a lot. And I mean being like guys typically are portrayed..getting more bad guys than the other. Maybe one thinks she can fly faster, stuff like that. I can see Supergirl claiming to be hotter.

Superboy would be the one trying to get them to calm down. He is as powerful as they are so he can stop them from destroying a town.

Dick and Klye would kind of be like their own team, and hang out together.

Mr. Terrific would be their boss. Like Charlie's Angels, he'd be Charlie.

And Aquaman sucks. So he'd be the useless guy who is just there to supposedly mentor and watch the team, but just drinks. "I'm king of atlantis....get me a beet. I mean beer." If they order takeout "Dude...no sushi. I'm like part sushi."

But then he'd try to clean up his act and actually help. But then realizes how useless he actually is. Because the story would take place in like Arizona. So the ocean does NOTHING.

Martian Manhunter
Metamorpho
Robot Man
Damage
Batgirl

=

The Emo League

Batman
Dick Grayson as Batman
Batman Beyond
Owlman
Tim Drake as Batman
Batman 1M
Damian Wayne as Batman
Earth-2 Batman

The League of Prep Time

Simple: create your very own superhero team in the DC Universe. While this is as simple as I can get it, there are a few rules:

I only ask for your teams to include the following:
1) Your team must have a name
2) The number of members must be either 5, 7 or 8 total
3) As much as you can, explain why you created this team.
4) If you like to explain the roles for each member, or why you choose each member, that's your choice.

My team is...

THE LEAGUE OF AMAZONS

The members include:
Wonder Woman
Black Canary
Power Girl
Donna Troy
Wonder Girl
Huntress
Grace

I have a very good explantion for why I created this team: I love strong, smart, beautiful women. And those are among my favorites. I did not forget about the Birds of Prey, and I like that all-female team too. But these characters are among my favorites, and that can be acceptable, right?.

I picked each member like this: I went along each of DC's superhero teams and picked the one that is known from that team; either it had been always the case, or started just now (modern). Black Canary, not because of the Birds of Prey, but because she is chairwoman of the current JLA. Power Girl because she is also chairwoman, but of the JSA.

Before I wanted to pick Starfire, in connection to the upcoming Titans series. But after awhile, I feel like I don't know much about the comic book version of Starfire, and Raven also, in regards to their Teen Titans animated version. I might need more to know about their comic book version, but as of now, I couldn't pick them. So I then pick the next best thing from the upcoming Titans: Donna Troy. I felt I knew her a little more than Starfire, part of it from Countdown, the Wonder Woman book, and with Teen Titans: Year One. So that's why I choose Donna Troy. Also from Teen Titans; currently, the Cassie Sandsmark/Wonder Girl is part of the team and has been since its relaunch back in 2003 by Geoff Johns. And I picked her from that team, since she's currently known from that team, and the first female memeber I would say if I decided to name the current team lineup. Huntress is a character I love from both JLU and Birds of Prey, but because she is more known from the comic and someone from that team was needed, I had her as a member. And finally, Grace who is from the Outsiders and now Batman and the Outsiders. And you just gotta love a 7 ft. amazon.

The last person is Wonder Woman, and I want to explain something about her. Because I pick one woman from a particular team, Black Canary was chosen from the JLA. Wonder Woman is also from the JLA, and to explain why I had these two, it is because I did not count Wonder Woman from the JLA at all. I counted her as part of DC's Big Three (or Four, as fans have it with Green Lantern included). Using the Big Three (or Four) like it was a team itself, that is how I picked Wonder Woman without violating my own rules/directives.

That's my team: THE LEAGUE OF AMAZONS

What's yours?

why they dont call themself the league of chicks of wonders
they dont fight crime . they fight on a jello wrestling :) or a bikini contest like , superheroines tropic 2008

I wouldntsay this is a dream team, but in context i'd like to see it.

A follow up to Morrison's Seven Soldiers:
Vigilante/Greg Saunders
I, Spyder
Bulletteer
Guardian
The Bride
Young Frankenstein
and Deadman (who would be the secret 7th member)

The Angels and Demons Brigade--
The Question (Renee Montoya)
Green Arrow
Nightwing
Steel
Black Adam
Rose Wilson
Guy Gardner
Huntress

It would just be a great team, IMO.

^^^besides Black Adam i could actually see them all gettin along as a team

New Shadowpact. Like New Avengers or New X-Men, but Newer.

-Linda Danvers and
Mary Marvel, team leaders

-Ralph and
Sue Dibny, ghost detectives

-Traci 13, gratuitous awesome

-The new Dr. Fate, for the wangst

-Kid Devil, for the SOMEONE PLEASE GET HIM AWAY FROM TEEN TITANS NOW OH GOD PLEASE

-Detective Chimp, old standby

-Super secret surprise cast member: Timothy Hunter.

My regret from the Justice League of Amazons/Aliens/Arkham/Atlantis series is we never really saw the Justice League of Anarchy in action. With a few modifications, I would love to see them in even a one-shot, with a few modifications.

Plastic Man
Harley Quinn
Ambush Bug
Booster and Beetle (bring back this classic duo, beg borrow or steal)
Guy Gardner
The Creeper

Borrowing a name from the last season of the Superfriends tv show...

The Super Powers Team

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Nightwing
Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
Supergirl
Cyborg
Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond)
Dr. Light (Kimyo Hoshi)
Martian Manhunter

The League of QUITE interesting characters who cannot hold their own book:

1.Martian Manhunter
2.Firestorm
3.Red Tornadoe
4.Black Canary
5.Zattana
6.Arsenal
7.Aquaman
8. Mister Mricale (Shilo Norman)
9. The Atom (Ray Palmer)
10. Vixen

Aquaman - is a ruler of the oceans.
Dr. Fate - speaks for the mystical/non-scientific side of DC.
Rip Hunter - representative of time travel.
Batman - a human representative.
Martian Manhunter - alien representative.

a sort of DC Model of the Illuminati

My JLA ;)

Black Lightning (Chairperson)
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Zantana
Hawkgirl
Flash
GL Jon Stewart

I really dig that 'DC Illuminati' idea. Here's mine:

Character- Whom they represent:

Captain Marvel- Magic and everything mystical
Aquaman- Atlantis and all underwater life
T.O. Morrow- The scientific perspective
Batman- The human viewpoint
Hal Jordan- Green Lantern Corps
Hera- The Amazons
The Spectre- The divine

Here's my team...

Wonder Woman
Big Barda
Supergirl
Batgirl
Power Girl

They are known as the Battle Babes, and they do just that!

My Justice League.

waynezq7.jpg

Bruce Wayne
I felt I had to involve at least one of the trinity, and since Superman would still be powerless in my world, I figure Bruce Wayne is the next most logical choice. He oversees the operations of the new JL a bit, funding them. He isn't really on the team in a superhero capacity, but he wouldn't be shy in putting on the costume to scare a newbie or y'know... someone else.

mmof5.jpg

J'onn J'onzz - Martian Manhunter
No Justice League without the Martian Manhunter. I like the new costume, not so much the new attitude, so obviously, we're ditching that. This is old school J'onn: intelligent, sociable and badass all in one. He's also pretty much the leader of this squad, considering he's easily the most qualified. Besides that, the Manhunter supplies communications and a versatility of powers rarely matched.

pwxt7.jpg

Karen Starr - Power Woman
I always thought it was time that Power Girl stepped up to the big leagues and became a 'woman'. Not that the JSA isn't big time, but we've seen her in that environment long enough. It's time to pull her back into the League, where we can get some good old fashioned conflict again. Power Woman also adds a little Superman element to the mix with her powers: a powerhouse.

guyxs5.jpg

Guy Gardner - Green Lantern
Guy will always be my favourite Green Lantern. What he brings to this team is just plain ol' Guy. An arrogant, macho, sexist jerk that has trouble with authority. He's going to hit on Power Woman, he's going to jab at Firestorm, he's going to bug the bad place out of the Manhunter and he sure as bad place is going to kick ash. After all, Guy still has the most powerful weapon in the universe on his finger.

gahb7.jpg

Connor Hawke - Green Arrow
Easily the coolest of the Green Arrows, I was sad to see Connor leave the JLA title (although the motivation made sense). We're a few years ahead now, and it's time he makes his return in the League. He's grown and to see him tackle some more superhero cases would be great. Although he's easily the least powerful guy on the team, he brings unmatched martial arts skills and c'mon, the guy kicks ash with a bow. Isn't that enough?

flashfb0.jpg

Bart Allen - Flash
I was always a supporter of Bart Allen becoming the Flash after Infinite Crisis. Sadly, they bungled that up, and as such, he gets a second chance in my Justice League. He's somewhat newbie-ish, but still has experience and especially his interaction with Guy and Jason would be interesting. Superspeedster numero uno, nobody can keep up with this Flash.

firestormpx3.jpg

Jason Rusch - Firestorm
I kinda liked this guy and was sad to see him fall by the wayside. I think he would've made a great addition to the JL as the resident newbie. He gets to stammer in front of the Martian Manhunter, try to subtly look at Power Woman's breasts and just plain piss his pants when he really meets Batman. As for his power: undeveloped but incredible. He could easily be the most powerful of this group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"