Create your own DC superhero team

Harl, dude, I would read that series. Never really a big supporter of Firestorm, but that League looks badass. I, for one, would replace Firestorm with Zatanna. I never really knew why EVERY team wouldn't be trying to recruit her. Her powers could come in pretty handy in, basically, any given situation ever.

Ah, yes, she still has bad rep from that little kerfuffle.

Thanks, Sensei. I would have included Zatanna, but I can only post seven images :p. It'd be great to see her and Huntress (who I wouldn't have minded being longer on the league) back on the team, though.

kerfuffle

That's today's SECRET WORD!

AAAAAAHHHHHH
tdy_stone_peewee_040402300w.jpg

Good God, I've been waiting forever to use that in a sentence.

The Thundr Five
1.) Batman: He's the perfect leader
2.) Booster Gold: He has many different helpful skills
3.) Green Arrow: He's awsome!!!
4.) Green Lantern: Is expierienced
5.) The Flash: superspeed is very useful
All of these guys would work together as soon as batman got booster to have some selfcontrol!!!​

The team that I would like to see already exists; The Global Guardians ! I'd just like to see D C DO something with it ! A mini series or perhaps they could use the Guardians as guest stars in other comics occassionally. Why can't one of the existing teams such as the JLA,JSA or Titans have an adventure in say Scandanavia where they are assisted by "Ice" and "The Litle Mermaid" for example ? Or what about some of the other characters that were created in the Annuals in 2003 like "Salamanca" and the other Argentinian heroes , or the various Russian heros like "Red Star" or the members of "Soyuz" or "Rocket Red" ! Surely some use could be made of these various "foreign" (non U S) heroes as guest stars ?

my superhero team is l.o.c. (league of comedians) (my super heroes r) doc.power(power is that he is a wizard that can do spells on people) the laughster ( power is that he can make you laugh so much that it hurts) bombvoyage( power is that he can blow things up with his mind) star girl(power is that she could attract people over to her) fart guy( power is that he can fart very deadly farts) :) (thats the symbol

I have this idea of a story about a strictly street level/espionage team, assembled by The Question (Vic Sage) in order to investigate and take down a scheme by Lex Luthor/Sivana/Savage, or someone of similar standing. It would be like the President Luthor storyline, or maybe DCs version of the Dark Illuminati, except the Question catches wind of the vast conspiracy and nips it in the butt. Can't really think of a good name though, but I figure this group would not be formal, and each would primarily focus on their individual missions, with the Question being the bridge between the characters.

The Question
Creeper
Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)
Peacemaker
Huntress
Anarky

I figure each would have distrust of the government, and be more willing to go against it if they felt it were being hijacked. Maybe this whole "Dark Reign" stuff is getting to me.

h.o.c( heroes of cartoons) pie man (homer simpson) mermaid man and barnacle boy( spongebobs favorite heroes) the super griffins( stewie,peter,chris,lois,meg,and brian:{

Last edited:
Teen Titans:
Robin leader
Wondergirl co-leader
Speedy
Supergirl
Aquagirl
(a la traditional sidekick members)
Red Devil
Blue Beetle
Traci 13
Static
Miss Martian

Titans East
Vulcan team leader
Lagoon Boy
Kid Eternity
Bombshell
Hawk
Dove
Young Frankenstein
Terra
Empress
Toyman II

Robin and the Outsiders

Premise:
Convinced by Katana that the families of Heroes and other Crimefighters need protection from those that would harm them, Batman in his infinite wisdom cons Robin into taking up the fight to protect another poor soul from being shoved into a refridgerator or killed by a fat Australian guy with boomerangs. Offering funding...and little else, Batman pulls some strings to allow Robin to lead his ragtag band of defenders/hunters against those who would harm their own...

Line-up:

Robin: Team leader, bright-eyed and naive to a fault but underlies the growing tactical acumen that may far exceed his mentor's.

Batman: Firmly convinced that this plan was a stupid idea to begin with, Batman indulges Katana's request by forming this team of guys who defend Heroes from Hero-killers while delegating leadership to Robin, thus keeping his hands nominally clean. Despite this, his presence allows the rest of the team to take Robin's role as leader more seriously. His role: Grade A mother****er with a snark remark or three.

Supergirl: First person Robin approaches solely on the basis of raw strength and eye candy. Nuff said.

Blue Beetle: No one takes family more seriously than Jamie and Robin knows it. Joins the team believing that nothing hurts more than losing family and friends to violence.

Green Lantern Alan Scott: Invited by Batman to join the team after pointing out his miserable tenure as Chairman of the JSA and lousy fathering skills. That an Batman couldn't resist working with Gotham's first Superhero.

Animal Man: Remembering a terrible nightmare about Maxine and his kids being murdered by an unseen assailant, Buddy Baker jumps on the Outsider bandwagon at Robin's behest. On top of the huge paycheck he gets from an unknown benefactor, Animal Man takes heart in knowing that someone truly is watching over the ones Heroes care for the most.

Katana: No one understands loss of family quite like Katana. After the deaths of Sue Dibny, and stories of other innocent lives taken due to their ties with costumed adventurers, Katana demands that measures be taken to prevent such occurances from happening again. Thus like a moth to a flame, she goes to Batman to pitch the idea which prompts the Bat to question the actual merit of such an organization and accepts it with a groan. However, due to her personal stake in the issue, Batman agrees to form the team on the the condition that its leader be chosen by him alone. Poor bastard turned out to be Robin!

Didn't Identity Crisis pretty much establish that family members being attacked was a rare thing because most villains had common sense that attacking and/or killing a family member would result in massive repercussions against the villain community.

But it still happens in many stories to lesser extents. Actually I was thinking of the team as a sort of Police force to deal with Superheroes going too far or Rogue. Truth be told, I got no angle but I have to say its a rather colorful line-up. Lacking in the female department to be sure but pretty balanced power-wise.

dragon league a team of martial artists
black canary
richard dragon
judomaster
wildcat
big dady danger[if available to dc]

The DC Illumanati:
Aquaman (atlantis)
Batman (humans)
Martian Manhunter (aliens)
Hal Jordan (GL corps)
The Spectre (The Supernatural)
Wonder Woman (Amazons)
Rip Hunter (time travel)

Justice League Elite

Green Lantern: Hal Jordan
haljordan.jpg

Captain Marvel
captainmarvel.jpg

Batman
batmantib.jpg

Martian Manhunter
50158959.jpg

My ideal Justice League:

From what I have seen, in the minds of most creators, there are two types of super hero teams: The classic kind, who wait around for a hurricane or some bad guy to attack a city before they do anything, and "pro-active" heroes, which means in the minds of most people to be a team like the Authority, going around executing people and imposing their will upon the world. What strikes me as odd is that you almost never see a team who sits in the middle ground. A team who's goal is to build a better world as opposed to simply being a reactionary force, but aren't brightly colored tyrants/walking WMDs. Yes, they do fight evil alien overlords and save planes that are crashing, but when they're not doing that, they're not just sitting around headquarters waiting for the trouble alert to go off. Their planting crops. They're building houses. They're starting up and leading global charitable organizations. Feeding the hungry. Serving as intermediates during diplomatic meetings between world powers. Funding and sponsoring science and the arts. Setting up academic scholarships. Actually building a better world, as opposed to tearing down a crappy one. While ultimately there would be a massive staff of people working under them in these affiliated organizations, as well as a support staff of medical technicians and ex-military to serve in times of crisis, there would be a core group who would serve as the face, as well as supplying the super power:

Oliver Queen/Green Arrow: I was torn about wether it would be Bruce or Ollie spearheading this operation, but ultimately I figured that Ollie's got the socially conscious mind for this sort of thing, and honestly, if Batman's going to be leading any super hero teams, they'd be a bit closer to the other kind of pro-active, sans wanton murder of course. Ollie has, by this point, left politics after a successful career as Mayor of Star City, and is using his political standing and personal wealth to head up this new Justice League. With the League becoming his main focus, he's left most of the crime fighting in Star to Roy, Connor, and Mia. While he serves mostly as an administrator, he still has no qualms about bowslinging again if the need arises. Or if he gets bored.

J'onn J'onzz/The Martian Manhunter: Because it's traditional, and more importantly because it makes sense. Not only because he's ridiculously powerful. Not only because his telepathy and intelligence makes him an ideal coordinator for any team. Not only because he's all around just awesome. Above all that, it's because he is the only truly international hero in the DCU. He's known the world over. He has no allegiance to any nation over any other, and has over the years done his very best to integrate himself into every culture he's come across. If anyone should be the face of a League that's truly serving in the world's best interests, it's him.

King Orin/Arthur Curry/Aquaman: Again, both because it's traditional and because it's practical. Ollie's rich, but he ain't that rich. Having the resources of the largest nation on Earth backing you up is a no brainer. I'm actually thinking that their headquarters should be in Atlantis.

Wally West/The Flash: With Jay, Bart, and now Barry all active, the twin cities are looking pretty well taken care of. This would give Wally and area to shine. And honestly, out of all the flashes, picturing Wally working on a global scale like this seems to click in my head the best.

Jason Rusch/Firestorm: An underused character that I am rather fond of. And honestly, I can see his recruitment in my head. Ollie walks up to him and tells him that he has two choices: Keep using his powers to fight mooks in the big city, or actually tap into it's full potential and do things like refertilize farm lands in war zones or generate hydrogen fuel.

Alan Scott/Green Lantern: Absurdly powerful, and the only GL who's not busy with GLC business in space. Symbolically, he show's the first generation of heroes' approval of this new enterprise.

Princess Diana/Wonder Woman: Bringing her raw power, experience in politics, and public image to the table, as well as the resources of her country.

Clark Kent/Superman: Do I really need to explain why?

Montoya/Question
Nova - version of Booster (Booster displeased by his actions and wants to start over with a clean slate)
Batwoman
Nightwing
Martian Manhunter
A GL...

Consulting: Ollie Queen
Steel (but will suit up from time to time)
Bruce Wayne... donates funds, prefers to know less since largely coming to peace with his own issues

The Justice Squad (cause the rules say you have to name your team and I suck at making up names!)

Mary Marvel
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Aquaman
Hawk Man
Isis
Green Lantern (Alan Scott)

They are all awesome characters and most are underused and/or poorly used. I'd like to see them all in a book where they get treated right. It's a nice balance of power, speed, skill, street smarts, detective/puzzle solving skills and tacticians.

I don't know what I'd call the team but the members would be

Wally West
Vic Sage
Mr. Terrific
Donna Troy
Conner Kent
Zatanna
Kyle Rayner
Batgirl (Cassie)

I would have them all stranded in the multiverse now that it's back and trying to find their way back to New Earth as a team.

Booster Gold
Blue Beetle (Ted)
Guy Gardner
Atom
Lobo
Hawkman
Green Arrow (Ollie)

they're called Justice League of America 2...........they're the other justice league....when something isn't important enough for Geo Force's Attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"