Crossover???

SoulManX

The Inspector!
Reaction score
Just one question...

Bionic Woman/ Heroes Crossover?

How would you (the fans ) feel about this if it did happen?

It wouldn't happen

It wouldn't happen

4_12_12.gif

Oh and it would also... what's the word...

Blow.

Neither was L&O or Homicide: Life on the street...it didn't stop them.

Also different comic books have been doing it for years.
Law & Order and Homicide are too in the same universe Det. Munch was on Homicide and he is now on SVU and they make references to it all the time.

Haha how do you make heroes even ****tier?
Answer: Bionic woman. :o

Sylar would've owned Bionic Woman.

Law & Order and Homicide are too in the same universe Det. Munch was on Homicide and he is now on SVU and they make references to it all the time.

That's doesn't hold much water since Munch was in X-Files also which is not in the same universe:o

Bionic Woman sucks. It would only bring Heroes down.

Crossovers = terrible. (Or as Charles Barkley would say: 'trbl.')

I love me some crossovers.
Bring in on.
Or have a crossover with the 4400.
Im sure they could use Hiro or something say his power mess up and him and a group of people could get tossed into the 4400 universe.

I love me some crossovers.
Bring in on.
Or have a crossover with the 4400.
Im sure they could use Hiro or something say his power mess up and him and a group of people could get tossed into the 4400 universe.

23_33_8.gif

He was also on Arrested Development as Munch. In fact, I think I read that he holds the record for appearing as the same character on the largest number of different tv shows.

And yeah, a Bionic Woman/Heroes crossover would suck. Heroes isn't the type of show to do that anyways. I cant see Heroes putting it's own stories on hold for an episode so they could do crap like that. Same way I cant see Heroes ever giving us a holiday-themed episode like a Christmas special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"