Crossover???

He was also on Arrested Development as Munch. In fact, I think I read that he holds the record for appearing as the same character on the largest number of different tv shows.

And yeah, a Bionic Woman/Heroes crossover would suck. Heroes isn't the type of show to do that anyways. I cant see Heroes putting it's own stories on hold for an episode so they could do crap like that. Same way I cant see Heroes ever giving us a holiday-themed episode like a Christmas special.

I could see these 3 "Heroes" on Bionic Woman.

HRG, Sylar, and Mo.

I could see these 3 "Heroes" on Bionic Woman.

HRG, Sylar, and Mo.

Why, though? what would be the point? What the hell would HRG possibly want to do with whatever the hell happens on Bionic Woman? The guy's hiding out, trying to protect his daughter from an evil company... and all of the sudden he's hanging out with a robot lady?

Why, though? what would be the point? What the hell would HRG possibly want to do with whatever the hell happens on Bionic Woman? The guy's hiding out, trying to protect his daughter from an evil company... and all of the sudden he's hanging out with a robot lady?

Cyborg not robot:o

Only if the plot called for it. Right now, what purpose would it serve outside of a cheap ratings boost?

He was also on Arrested Development as Munch. In fact, I think I read that he holds the record for appearing as the same character on the largest number of different tv shows.

Ding ding ding. As it is, isn't Munch's various crossovers the reason that practically any show of the 80s-90s can be linked to St. Elsewhere and therefore pretty much every show of the 80s-90s are an autistic kid's fantasy?

Only if the plot called for it. Right now, what purpose would it serve outside of a cheap ratings boost?

Right now Jamie Sommers needs all the help she can get:o

Plus I like seeing Ms. Ryan's tight ass so let's keep on just few more seasons:ninja:

A lost/heroes cross-over would be awesome. :o

a Heroes/ 4400 would been better

Only if Sylar killed everyone on the island. :o
Pfft, Locke alone would own Sylar, who by the way seems to be just as powerful without his powers, seeing as a built mexican is too afraid to take him down. :ninja:

Pfft, Locke alone would own Sylar, who by the way seems to be just as powerful without his powers, seeing as a built mexican is too afraid to take him down. :ninja:

he's Dominican, and he didn't beat him because of Maya.:o

HRG would kill Jack.:o
Not if Jack went into fury rage mode and started whooping his ass and shouting and screaming like he did to Ben in the finale of last year's season.
Edit: Wait which Jack? Cause yeah, Bauer is basically superman.

Bauer is overrated
Jack Bauer survived an exploding car without a scratch on him. And that wasn't even on his own show! That's how badass Jack Bauer is. :cmad:

Jack Bauer survived an exploding car without a scratch on him. And that wasn't even on his own show! That's how badass Jack Bauer is. :cmad:

Haha so true :up:

HRG would kill Jack.

Please.

Most people would need months to recover from 20 months of Chinese interrogation. Jack Bauer needs a shower, a shave and a change of clothes.

Jack once shot himeself 10 times, just to prove 50 cent is a *****. He proceeded to wrestle and aligator while talking to Chloe about schematics.

If Jack Bauer had been a Spartan the movie would have been called "1".

On a high school math test, Jack Bauer put down "Violence" as every one of the answers. He got an A+ on the test because Jack Bauer solves all his problems with Violence.

and finally...

Professor Charles Xavier from X-Men once tried to read Jack Bauer's mind. Now he's sitting in a wheel chair.

Bauer is overrated
Dude, let me hit you where you live: That's like saying Whedon is overrated.
Bauer Rocks! How many 70 year old guys do you know that can engage in a firefight like that?

Also... Bionic Woman sucks soooo bad. I watched the pilot... my eyes still hurt. "We've got to turn this bartender into a super agent stat!!" Jeeez

Dude, let me hit you where you live: That's like saying Whedon is overrated.
Bauer Rocks! How many 70 year old guys do you know that can engage in a firefight like that?

Also... Bionic Woman sucks soooo bad. I watched the pilot... my eyes still hurt. "We've got to turn this bartender into a super agent stat!!" Jeeez
"TIME OUT"
"I've had lost of improvements: my reflexes....and my chest."
"TIME IN!":csad:

Never happen. As it would be kinda expensive to pack up all the Heroes actors to Vancover for one ep. Besides CBS is the network with a hardon for crossovers. Given the CSI-Without a trace crossover last week. And the CSI:NY-Coldcase crossover.

EDIT: Also Jack Bauer is lame.

Please.

Most people would need months to recover from 20 months of Chinese interrogation. Jack Bauer needs a shower, a shave and a change of clothes.

Jack once shot himeself 10 times, just to prove 50 cent is a *****. He proceeded to wrestle and aligator while talking to Chloe about schematics.

On a high school math test, Jack Bauer put down "Violence" as every one of the answers. He got an A+ on the test because Jack Bauer solves all his problems with Violence.

and finally...

Professor Charles Xavier from X-Men once tried to read Jack Bauer's mind. Now he's sitting in a wheel chair.
Noah Bennet is so awesome that he doesn't need wannabe Chuck Norris jokes to support his awesomeness. :o

Please.

and finally...

um, Chuck Norris called, he wants his life back.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"