Revenge of the Fallen Crowd Reaction Thread

Asgard

Kanga Fu
Reaction score
Haven't seen the movie yet, but there's usually a crowd reaction thread for big summer movies.

in my theater people never clap. when there was a joke in the movie then a lot of people laughed. i

People laughed throughout the movie and clapped during the cool scenes. At the end of the movie, the entire audience cheered and clapped.

My audience never clapped...

I herd ppl singing along to New Divide. which was wierd...

People ate it up when I seen it.

In my cinema, i saw parents pointing to the screen and telling their kids.. "Thats sideswipe!" "Thats Arcee!" and kids will be prolly thinking "Yeah.. but thats Optimus Prime!"
I also overheard some Optimus love from kids in the restroom =|

People cheered when he Optimus ripped Grindor's face apart in the forest, and when he put his hand through Fallen's chest and crushed his spark.

And cheered at the end.

people in my theatre laughed at all the funny scenes and especially when something wicked happened with the robots..namely when something in slow-mo happened and in the beginning when ironhide says punkass decepticon, lol. i had a great time with this movie and the crowd seemed to really love it. i stood in line for 4 hours for the movie on its midnight premiere and i heard nothing bad about it afterwards

I had everything said above, happen. Well...aside from cheering at cool moments. :( Didnt get those.

My theater seemed to laugh at most of the jokes...I actually laughed a few times too.
I heard a few gasps when Prime died.

The best crowd reactions I got was at the midnight and the day of the release of Transformers. I saw it again this past sunday in the night time but its not the same as the midnight or the day Transformers came out

I'm in Japan.

Japanese people don't laugh.

Well... they kind of did...

But they did applaud at the end of the movie. Weird... no?

i think in japan they dont understand this type of humor.

ok maybe they like the dog scenes since they like this hehehhehehe.ohhhhh i am mean.

when prime died there was a kid in my theater who started crying. his mom had to take him out of the theater. they didn't come back. that kids childhood is probably ruined, since he only saw him die, and never saw him come back. and since his mom didn't see the rest of the film eather she is probably mad that they killed her little boy's hero.

it was kinda funny but kinda sad.

oh, and pretty much everybody in my theater liked the movie.

when prime died there was a kid in my theater who started crying. his mom had to take him out of the theater. they didn't come back. that kids childhood is probably ruined, since he only saw him die, and never saw him come back. and since his mom didn't see the rest of the film eather she is probably mad that they killed her little boy's hero.

it was kinda funny but kinda sad.

My life was ruined back in '86 when they killed him the first time.

I had a similar situation happen with kids during my IMAX screening. When Optimus gets shanked by Megatron tons of kids just start moaning and crying. Saw about (no exaggeration) 10 or so parents walk out with their kids who were mourning (or just scarred) the death of Prime.

Knucklehead parents should know better. Most of these kids looked like they were 5 so its understandable that they would react that way.

thats so wrong. should there be a message in the corner'' dont worry kids he will come back''

because of situations like this it doesnt suprise me anymore why the rating for those movies sucks and why they dont want R movies.

I'll admit it. I got teary eyed in when Prime died in 1986 as well. And we didn't get him back right away.

My life was ruined back in '86 when they killed him the first time.

my experience w/ that movie was weird. 1 time i rented the 1st 3 episodes of g1, and thought since it was so long it was movie. the years later i see something called "transformers:the movie" w/ optimas and co. on the cover, and thought it was what i had seen years erlier. so i rent it. than i see unicron and realize it's completely different. than optimas dies...

and megatron almost dies but gets brought back stronger:cmad:

i was disappointed than, but now i've seen it a few more times and unicron is awesome!!!

I had a similar situation happen with kids during my IMAX screening. When Optimus gets shanked by Megatron tons of kids just start moaning and crying. Saw about (no exaggeration) 10 or so parents walk out with their kids who were mourning (or just scarred) the death of Prime.

Knucklehead parents should know better. Most of these kids looked like they were 5 so its understandable that they would react that way.

every lil kid started crying or @least gasped in my theater when he died. but the 1 kid just wouldn't calm down so his mom took him out like i said.

I figured he'd get beet up pretty good, but I never expected him to die. especially after the way he was fighting. but i kinda figured they'd bring him back by the end, just cause he was such a major character. of course, i was right this time, but i also assumed he'd come back @ the end of TF:TM when i first saw that too.:whatever:

(as soon as he died in the 86 movie, I came up w/ the theory that the way the autobot matrix of leadership would save the autobots in they're darkest hour was to bring back prime, but bigger and stronger. after all he was the leader, and it was the matrix of leadership right? oh well. i still like my ending better than what happened in the movie.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"