CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM: Season 6 discussion thread.

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
Curb Your Enthusiasm premiers next week at 10pm EST.

Heard this is the last season.

they said it was the last season last season, but hopefully it isnt, i love this show. love it.

cant wait for the premiere.

they said it was the last season last season, but hopefully it isnt, i love this show. love it.

cant wait for the premiere.

Not neccessarily. Larry hasn't made up his mind yet. Cheryl Heinz has said he is leaning towards it, but they are all trying to talk him out of it. But yeah, it probably will be the last.

I hope this show has at least ten seasons.

Not neccessarily. Larry hasn't made up his mind yet. Cheryl Heinz has said he is leaning towards it, but they are all trying to talk him out of it. But yeah, it probably will be the last.

I read the last episode of the season could serve as a series finale just like last year. Would like to see Rob Corddry's character return again.

Even if Larry doesn't come back for a season of ten, a one hour special every year would still be fine.

I hope it does end here. Don't let this show's ratings and writing go down hill like the Sopranos before we decide we've had enough. Let it end with a bang.

I own season 5 and haven't seen any of it. Idk what I'm waiting for, I looooove this series :(

I hope it does end here. Don't let this show's ratings and writing go down hill like the Sopranos before we decide we've had enough. Let it end with a bang.

^
Larry David wouldn't let this series go downhill,he knows when to quit.I just hope he has lots more seasons in him,I love this show.

Love the show, can't wait for the new season.

CYE is my favorite show besides lost and its so ****ing funny i just cant get enough of it! it sucks though cuz i dont have HBO :csad: . ill just have to wait until its out on DVD.

Someone jog my memory. Did Richard Lewis get his transplant?

What is everyones favorite eps?

I love the one where Richard Lewis nurse hides the stuff she steals in her vagina.

Also i love the one where the kids toilet paper his house, for not giving them candy on halloween! :D
..and the ep with the 'club soda and salt' cleaning trick.
Too many good ones to name!

carpool episode makes me laugh.
the one with... the rapper neighbor, amazing.

CYE is my favorite show besides lost and its so ****ing funny i just cant get enough of it! it sucks though cuz i dont have HBO :csad: . ill just have to wait until its out on DVD.

there is something called torrents too

The one where Larry takes the hooker to a baseball game was a good one.

I really enjoyed Mekhi Phifer as the P.I. He really has great range as an actor.

Krayzee-Eyez Killa FTW!

LARRY MUTHA ****IN' DAVID!!!!

My personal favorite is the doll hair cut. Just for the end gag.

"Mommy! mommy! That bald man is in the bathroom and there's something hard in his pants!"

The look on Larry's face is classic.

Haha, Suzie's such a ***** to Larry :(

But she's funny as hell though!

The ep were Larry was petting their dog, and it looked like the dog was giving Larry a bj was funny too. I think that was 'The Weatherman', ep.

This season's synopsis is Larry and Cheryl soppsedly taking in a Hurricane Katrina victim family, that just happens to be black. Lord only knows what kinda PC lines Larry's gonna cross this season! :D

I wonder if anyone has as screenshot or a gif of the part where Larry was trying on Suzies bra, so he could see if it was the same size as he was trying to buy one for the maid? Man, that's gotta be the funniest sight/ep i've ever seen! LOL! :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"