UK Air Dates

04nbod

I need to debrief you
Reaction score
the sci fi channel are advertising heroes for a feburary 2007 airing- thats the first season. the promo was on today so its definitely a big thing for them.
i was expecting channel 4 to get it and add it to their new years new at nine campaign with smallville and the OC but alas not- the bbc picked up the terrestrial rights but i remember how they treated american shows(family guy, american dad,curb your enthusiasm etc) its never prime time. expect a 10pm maybe 11pm showing thats if they don't put it on BBC3 first. i'm surprised they are sharing with sci-fi in all honesty

I think they'll treat Heroes with a reasonable degree of respect. I'd expect it on BBC2 however, not BBC1.

BBC2 have confirmed they will be showing it during the summer (2007) no time slot has been announced as yet, BUT, it is highly expected to be in the "Buffy" time slot, so expect it to be about 6pm (and with that time schedule it will more than likely be edited).. Maybe, as with buffy tho, they will have a late right repeat with the uncut versions...

there is no way that it'll be in the 6pm slot even if it is edited. things like Claire on the slab cannot be edited out of an epsiode and are in no way suitible for what is effectively dinner time for many households.

9-10pm i can see but 6pm, No Way

I think we will have it on BB2 at about 9pm on a weds haha, it will be something random like that... the X files used to be on at 9pm didnt it?

I can't help think the show would be better served on four on a weeknight evening.

sonstar said:
I think we will have it on BB2 at about 9pm on a weds haha, it will be something random like that... the X files used to be on at 9pm didnt it?

I hope so!:csad: Its a good Prime Time Spot (not too late and not too early). Its the Torchwood Spot also!:hyper:

We need it to brighten the middle of the week.:whatever:

I wish it was on Sky One,still Sci Fi will do i guess

I'd prefer it on CH4, it'd get more coverage before being shown.

Guess I'll just hafta spread the word around, and force them to watch it on bbc2.

I hope BBC compare it to Lost/Desperate Housewives in terms of attraction and popularity. They should air it at 9pm on BBC2 some day.

There is a rule imposed on the BBC which states they can only have a limited amount of foreign programming at primetime. Hopefully they will treat Heroes alright, but I'll be watching it on Sci-Fi initially anyway.

read in dreamwach it was brought forward on sci fi to january- can't confirm a date though

You'd almost think that none of you had the internet.

i haven't been motivated enough to watch it on the internet and you never know people may be on here in college and work without a connection at home.

I bought the latest issue of SFX magazine today. In there it said that Heroes will premiere on Monday February 19th at 10pm on the Sci-Fi channel.

Well not many people are going to see it over there.

hallmark are advertising the hell out of their latest import - jericho. i would expect the same from sci fi. The buzz is definitely around but i don't think many people know where to go

The buzz will be there but it won't be huge. I don't think it will be a Lost beater. If on Sky One or Channel 4 then it could be. I would prefer to see it on there to be honest, but what can ya do.

Starts tonight!! Opening 2 episodes, can't wait!

After you watch it in the UK make sure to visit this fan website www.the-owi.com

We already have some members from the UK there.

Ok, will they be showing ALL the episodes online or just Genesis?

Well, they're trying to put it out there quite nicely.

The Metro newspaper, which the majority of the people on my bus read, came across pages upon pages advertising Heroes. There was even an article on it, which was awesome.

Ordered a few in my class to watch it, and they are doing now.

Still, I reckon BBC2 will get more viewers. If BBC advertise it well, I'll be happy. Even if I've seen all the episodes up to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"