Products Custom Superman Costume

My earth 2 suit in a shot with the man who designed it ;) pretty cool stuff!
4q3a.jpg

The suit itself

72jb.jpg

Here I am with a few friends at Madison's annual Halloween part, FreakFest. The Joker costume was literally a last minute costume and put together for well under $75 after some nice scores at the local thrift stores. I like the costume, would like to find a better coat though, something for the coming months. The Bane was just a mask that my buddy bought from I think Hot Topic. My girlfriends Harley Quinn was fun to put together, although we had to discard the hammer we made for it though as they ran a strict no weapons policy even though it was a cartoon hammer :(

Had an amazing time at Daisho Con in Wisconsin Dells, WI this weekend. Cosplayed as Batman, with my girlfriend as Catwoman. No Photos with her have been posted yet but here are the ones I have grabbed so far. If you like our pictures please like our page at C&C Cosplay

Last edited:
Working on a Magneto helmet and a few of the MCU Infinity Stone props. Still have to touchup the helmet, glue on the crown, stain and light the Aether container, and wire up the Orb from Guardians of the Galaxy.

Here are some pics of the completed Magneto cosplay from Wizard World Chicago this past weekend:

:hubba
Gawd! That guy who does Wolverine just needs to comb his hair like...like...I dunno but the way they do it in the movie and he could be doing Wolverine: The Next Generation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"