Cyberpunk 2077

I think part of the reason with Witcher 2 was it being harder to port to PS3.
Yep. And at the time they were already hard at work on Witcher 3, so they had limited resources. The 360 was a lot like a PC, so it was much easier to port to.

I'm so pumped to read the impressions. This is still my most anticipated game of the year.

First impressions.

This guy created a woman with a giant penis:
viss14og0o651.jpg

I read that, after the character creation and tutorial, they had four hours to roam in Night City. So everyone basically had their very own unique experience.

Can't wait for Thursday!

I like the thought of that. Different experiences and different interactions in the world!

It looks really good. That said, I really wish they used the female protagonist base model more. Because the guy one makes Shepard look unique and cool. :funny:

I'm fine with the guy model will probably tweak him a bit.

Twitch chat annoys me and pisses me so bad !

It's going to be a wonderful Thanksgiving! Eating left over good stuff while also going through Night City

Based on what I'm seeing, unless it has some nasty surprises in terms of quality, this is gonna be the gaming experience of year 2020 for me.

And yes, it totally looked like the game could use some extra months to polish the game. I hope they use these next 5 months well.

This is gonna be one of those games where i get really bad eye strain from staring at the screen for so many hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"