Cyberpunk 2077

Glad Trigger is getting some of that tie-in money. Depending on how much control Trigger has, we will see how this goes. The Cyberpunk team lady at the beginning does not give me hope, though.
Why?

I can't get over how gorgeous this game looks
On the PC. :hehe:

I have to say, while I am super excited for this, the shots of the Wastelands bits gave me a bit of a Grand Theft Auto feel, which I think for the first time made me realize how they are probably going to pull all this off and it was a slight letdown for me. Because the game does seem less dense then you would first think. Still, pretty crazy.

Judy Alvarez is such a mega-hottie. <3

Also, it seems it will be the first game with realistic boob physics. It's really important, yes.

Her part was some weeb bull****.
That's fair, but PR is PR. I feel like it won't have much too do with quality of the anime. I am kind of sad it is so far away. They must have just decided to do this.

That's fair, but PR is PR. I feel like it won't have much too do with quality of the anime. I am kind of sad it is so far away. They must have just decided to do this.

Trigger has a fairly steady output, even if it isn't a lot. I'm sure they have another project between Dynazenon and Cyberpunk.

Everything comes out at the same time. I'm thinking I should delay PS5 purchase and get myself an Ampere card instead to get those comfortable FPS with raytracing. Assuming it comes out in the coming months and has a reasonable price.

I was thinking about my character and I'll probably go with Nomad. something cinematic about starting out in the outskirts of town, isolated in the desert and then having to drive to Night City.

This is really the most excited I've been for a game since at least Red Dead Redemption II. A great way to kick off next gen, and eventually we'll get Starfield, which is a game i'm through the roof hyped for and then eventually eventually my most anticipated game of all time, The Elder Scrolls VI. In terms of RPGs, I think Cyberpunk will hold me until those games finally come out. This is gonna be an instant game of the year, without question.

Speaking of which, I'm just about to buy myself a Johnny SIlverhand figure.

Another one:
pjtaai7xkid31.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077 looks dangerous and beautiful in these exclusive images from OXM | GamesRadar+
Cool weapon, good visuals while useful for stealth.

I'm probably going to go Nomad for my first play through and then Street Kid for my 2nd. Corpo doesn't really interest me from what I've read.

My character will be a big guy like Jackie and also latino but more normal looking with simple short hair and normal cloths like a black t-shirt with blue jeans and black boots. Maybe black leather pants.

Not sure what style of gameplay I'll do but if it's guns blazing, I want my character to be like Arnold Schwarzenegger or The Rock in an action sci-fi movie!

I am a bit surprised to not see more activity in this sub-forum lately because this is one of the most talked about games at the moment. With just over three months to go to its release there is plenty of content coming through on the internet on top gaming blogs, forums and also from some top youtubers. One excellent blog about Cyberpunk 2077 is psychosquad which offers up-to-date information about the game including latest news, updates and useful guides.

All that activity is frustrating. All public places are filled with people either drooling over waifus or whining what was cut, about broken promises, how the game is dumbed down for masses and that it's yet another open world game without any interactivity or interesting gameplay mechanics. How the demo looked super rough and first person perspective sucks. I'm just keeping away from it. I pre-ordered the game long time ago and in hopefully in 3 months it arrives on schedule. Just like in case of The Witcher games, I wasn't around any communities to hype myself and it was really great to discover these incredible games on my terms.

I read and saw all I need. Extremely hyped and there are a lot of negativity out there as always for any little thing and I don't want to bother with that ****!

I don't need to read or see any more. Just waiting for the game now!

I very much enjoyed this week's Night City Wire, especially the weapons trailer. I just wish they'd leave the bland bald space marine out of the trailers. He makes the game look so generic in comparison to the default woman's model. :funny:

Looks awesome especially the new weapons. I grew up in the Duke Nukem era so I like to see first person shooters with weapons that are distinct and have a bit of imagination in them

I'm definitely gonna do my first playthrough as a Nomad that specializes in guns. hell yeah!
Still debating between Nomad and Street Kid. Probably going for a pacifist hacker playthrough.

Leaving Corpo for my eventual bloody psychopath playthrough.

I'll probably play all 3 but Corpo will be way later on

I very much enjoyed this week's Night City Wire, especially the weapons trailer. I just wish they'd leave the bland bald space marine out of the trailers. He makes the game look so generic in comparison to the default woman's model. :funny:
You mean Male V? Ya DO know you can customize what he looks like from the beginning so that he has hair, right? Unless you mean Jackie?

You mean Male V? Ya DO know you can customize what he looks like from the beginning so that he has hair, right? Unless you mean Jackie?
I mean the default male V. I know you can customize your character. My gripe was the use of the male default model makes the game look a little generic, because he looks so blah. I'd simply prefer if they used the female default model.

I mean the default male V. I know you can customize your character. My gripe was the use of the male default model makes the game look a little generic, because he looks so blah. I'd simply prefer if they used the female default model.
That's just how the devs want to present him for their videos. *shrugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"