World Daily Diaries

I didn't go to my prom either and I wasn't considered a part of the ''nerd" clique, though I probably would have fit right in.

My prom's theme, if I remember correctly, was "This I Promise You". Ya know. The really dumb, really bad N'Stink song? I wouldn't have gone even if I wanted to with that kind of theme. Blech.

If I remember correctly my Junior Prom (which I did go to) was Back In Time and decorated all 50sish.

Senior prom which I did not go to, was Arabian Nights styled.

I didn't go to any dances when I was in school. I always thought they were dumb and boring.

I went to my dance. Um...no theme. We're inner city kids, we need no gimmick to get freaky.

originally, but i went to high school in the suburbs. but we held our prom downtown.

My prom was crazy freaky deeky.

Hahaha. Okay. I sorta kinda did go to Senior Prom, when you count the fact that I rode in the stretch Hummer with my friends too it, but I never actually went inside the prom. I was feeling very anti-social that night. :dry:

They didn't have stretch Hummers when I my class had their prom. :( *squeekness is old*

dear diary,
according to my doctor, my cholesterol level is extremely high, dangerously high, deadly high. :( I'm feeling so depressed, I've failed. Today is the day that I begin my extreme diet.

dear diary

So my Mom just bough a Prius and I'm extremely excited. Although she'll probably rarely let my drive it. But its so frickin cool!

dear diary,
according to my doctor, my cholesterol level is extremely high, dangerously high, deadly high. :( I'm feeling so depressed, I've failed. Today is the day that I begin my extreme diet.
Extreme diets rarely work because it's so easy to fall off the wagon. I too have a high cholesterol count -- or I did, before I went on Zocor. Statins are not for everyone, but they can help you get you down to a reasonable number. You might want to ask your doc about it. I am on 10 milligrams, the lowest dose, and my number dropped 50 points in two months. :D

dear diary,

so i got asked to senior prom today. im really excited about that. it will be way better than junior is going to be.

Extreme diets rarely work because it's so easy to fall off the wagon. I too have a high cholesterol count -- or I did, before I went on Zocor. Statins are not for everyone, but they can help you get you down to a reasonable number. You might want to ask your doc about it. I am on 10 milligrams, the lowest dose, and my number dropped 50 points in two months. :D
yeah, I know what you mean by the "falling off the wagon"...but I'm going to try and keep it up: lose weight AND cholesterol:woot: .....and I was thinking about trying out the pills and what not.

I only eat once a day.

I don't mean to, but I don't eat breakfast (it makes me feel sick) and when I do eat it's in the afternoon. I don't get hungry before bed/don't eat at least two hours before bed...

So unintentionally, I end up eating only once a day.

Dear Diary,

One week till I'm in New York. I'm not coming back. Love ya.

yeah, I know what you mean by the "falling off the wagon"...but I'm going to try and keep it up: lose weight AND cholesterol:woot: .....and I was thinking about trying out the pills and what not.
The pills alone aren't good enough, you will still have to watch what you eat and all that, but they can really help you if your number is killer high. Sometimes all the dieting in the world isn't enough to keep you in the safe range. You might have to do both like I do. :)

The pills alone aren't good enough, you will still have to watch what you eat and all that, but they can really help you if your number is killer high. Sometimes all the dieting in the world isn't enough to keep you in the safe range. You might have to do both like I do. :)
true that...diet, pills, and plenty of exercise:woot:

TECHNOLOGY!!!! :cmad: :cmad: ARGHHHH!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!:cmad: :cmad:

dell_destroyed_sm.jpg

PMS--C10285280.jpeg

:cmad:

♥

dear diary,

so i got asked to senior prom today. im really excited about that. it will be way better than junior is going to be.

So how was you prom, my little angel?

I bet you looked very pretty in your pink Disney princess dress. Aw. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"