The Hypester Diaries: Requiem

But now the hospitals are turning against them!

BURN THEM ALL! :cmad:

Erzengel, 4:00pm
In a perfect world, both the Yoda card and Bella would be mine. But alas, I have neither for the time being. And so I shall continue in my quest to be the smartest, most helpful Hype member I can be. But I have to shake this nagging feeling of responsibility for GR87.

Ghostrider87, 4:16pm
I checked my mail this afternoon and it was a letter from Pacman Jones, who wants to redeem himself after another strip club incident. I bet he will return to the Titans next season and they will make the playoffs and beat the Colts again. Hey I realize that baseball is coming soon and I look for the Cubs to redeem themselves and prove everyone wrong once again by making the playoffs. I bet sometime I can get Brandy to go with me to a game someday. I know we both live in Omaha but maybe one day we can go to Chicago and watch the Cubs play. I'm back to Hooters tonight.

Dog Lips, 4:34pm
I gave Bella the puppy dog eyes to try and get her to help me with my thorn problem, but she walked right by me and ignored me! This thorn hurts, and I don't know what to do. :csad:

GoldenAgeHero, 4:41pm
Today I lost my virginity to a mechanical bull.

Morg, 4:47
I got another restraining order today, this time from the Leann Rhimes fan club telling me I was too creepy to be a member. She has bodyguards for crying out loud! How cruel life is to me, a deaf man all alone in a world of indifference.

Fran, 5:05pm
I watched the news at five today, and they said that Franpoints have become the offical currency in the republic of Huoosamouusaton. Never heard of it, but what the heck. I'm moving up in the world!

DBella, 5:21pm
I got the word today, the SuperSonics are moving to Anchorage, Alaska. *cries* Who will be my favorite team now? Maybe I should start supporting ten or twelve teams like a certain Hypester, and then my standards might not be so high. I don't know why DL was looking at me so strangely earlier, like he had a problem.

Master Bruce, 5:56pm
I'm taking my lady friends out to a fancy dinner tonight in my pimped-out Pinto. I'd better take my checkbook in case I have to buy something really big, or get robes for them should they go swimming in a decorative pool. Then again, I might bail on them and take my psychiatrist to the circus instead. Then it'll be back to work tonight.

Asteroid-Man, 6:13pm
Being the kind hearted, generous soul that I am, I helped out DL with his thorn problem. He was overjoyed!

Showtime, 6:30pm
I have written letters and sent e-mails, and called their office and yet the NFL network has not given Bob Sanders his own reality show! Don't they realize the genius this show would be? I mean, to have a show following around the greatest defensive lineman to ever play the game would be ratings gold! Maybe one day my pleas will fall on the proper ears. Only time will tell.

FYI, GR87, VD date is named Chelsa?

Jeez beasties! :lmao:

Thank goodness there weren't more details. :o

Immortalfire knows you better than you know yourself.

Morg, 4:47
I got another restraining order today, this time from the Leann Rhimes fan club telling me I was too creepy to be a member. She has bodyguards for crying out loud! How cruel life is to me, a deaf man all alone in a world of indifference.

It's LeAnn Rimes :oldrazz:

Fran, 5:05pm
I watched the news at five today, and they said that Franpoints have become the offical currency in the republic of Huoosamouusaton. Never heard of it, but what the heck. I'm moving up in the world!
:lmao:

DBella, 5:21pm
I got the word today, the SuperSonics are moving to Anchorage, Alaska. *cries* Who will be my favorite team now? Maybe I should start supporting ten or twelve teams like a certain Hypester, and then my standards might not be so high. I don't know why DL was looking at me so strangely earlier, like he had a problem.
That's not true! But I kept hearing they are relocating to OKC. I hope Clay Bennett burns in bad place!!!!! :cmad:

Maybe I should start rooting for the Trailblazers. 8 straight losses (and counting) isn't good for my heart.

That's not true! But I kept hearing they are relocating to OKC. I hope Clay Bennett burns in bad place!!!!! :cmad:

Maybe I should start rooting for the Trailblazers. 8 straight losses (and counting) isn't good for my heart.

That works, Paul Allen owns them as well as the Seahawks.

That works, Paul Allen owns them as well as the Seahawks.
I know, and that's the main reason I thought of rooting for them. Other reasons include:
1) They're Seattle's closest neighbor
2) They're doing better than the Sonics

Tonight, I will witness my Sonics get beaten again... 9th straight losses. :csad:

So no more updates 'Fire??? I've been missing these entries...

Not soon enough. 'fire got lazy. :(

I won't rip the man...sometimes life gets in the way :(

I think all of us have been affected by laziness. I wasn't ripping him, just ribbing him. Your life has made you forget your promise to me. :( *sings to self*

I think all of us have been affected by laziness. I wasn't ripping him, just ribbing him. Your life has made you forget your promise to me. :( *sings to self*

Soon my dear, soon, I promise. I just have not been home consistantly for a while...but I have not forgotten :csad:

I know you're not ripping 'Fire, I was just hoping to kiss up enough he might include me in one of the entertaining adventures ;) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"