World Daily Diaries

LOL...awww...I like you too...

I assume the alien peace sign you're referring to is the Vulcan greeting with the four fingers seperated into two on each side creating a V...so yeah...I'm not like that...for me...you should picture a hot blonde with pointy ears and sitting on my man Jeff's lap...and for your info...my man has better pics...I just liked his face in that one...he's so dern cute...

What naked Wolverine story? Have I read it? Cause I like naked Wolvie.

Awww...look! It's me!

me2.jpg

Coldqueen said:
LOL...awww...I like you too...

I assume the alien peace sign you're referring to is the Vulcan greeting with the four fingers seperated into two on each side creating a V...so yeah...I'm not like that...for me...you should picture a hot blonde with pointy ears and sitting on my man Jeff's lap...and for your info...my man has better pics...I just liked his face in that one...he's so dern cute...

Oh, the Vulcan greeting. I was racking my head for that term, but you've supplied that, thanks.

And how are you sitting on your man's lap...?

If you want to do a better job of 'converting' all, you'd better get on it quick. :o

Coldqueen said:
What naked Wolverine story? Have I read it? Cause I like naked Wolvie.

No, I've not pegged it up yet. Still in the process of writing. It's 15+ chapters of Wolverine in all variations of nakedness. He gets to 'bond' with Beast and episodic, yet overarching stuff happens all in the course of a single day.

I'll let you know when I have it done. :)

Oopa - forgot to comment on your very own apparent 'hotness'. Yep, you are a cutie. :) The hair is a character of its own.

Wow Cold...that pic of you is awesome...you look so cute! I see you have blue eyes...that's my weakness. lol.

Oh and Cold...good grief that fanfiction was hot...made me have to sit up instead of lay down...if you get my drift.

pyromaniac said:
Oh, the Vulcan greeting. I was racking my head for that term, but you've supplied that, thanks.

And how are you sitting on your man's lap...?

If you want to do a better job of 'converting' all, you'd better get on it quick. :o

No, I've not pegged it up yet. Still in the process of writing. It's 15+ chapters of Wolverine in all variations of nakedness. He gets to 'bond' with Beast and episodic, yet overarching stuff happens all in the course of a single day.

I'll let you know when I have it done. :)

Oopa - forgot to comment on your very own apparent 'hotness'. Yep, you are a cutie. :) The hair is a character of its own.

YOU DAMN WELL BETTER! I NEEDS TO KNOW!

FYI I'm sitting on his lap in the best way...I don't need to convert others...do you know how many trekkies are out there? Any more and we're going to have our own political party.

Downhere said:
Wow Cold...that pic of you is awesome...you look so cute! I see you have blue eyes...that's my weakness. lol.

Oh and Cold...good grief that fanfiction was hot...made me have to sit up instead of lay down...if you get my drift.

LOL...I told you you hit on me...(blushes anyways)

You liked it? I'm happy. It's my first love scene. I've never written any before...though...I do read a lot of romance novels...damn you Nora Roberts.

pyromaniac said:

Aww...you like my hair? I'm touched. It's awesome. I can NEVER GET IT TO STOP CURLING! Still...lol...it's true. I'm actually considering fuschia tips...I think it'd look awesome but my g-ma isn't sure that my Jesuit college will appreciate.

Yeah, yeah I hit on ya...so...your cute what do you expect? lol. So, I made Coldqueen blush? Hehe, who would have known I had that kind of power...lol. But yeah, you do look so cute. And I love the dimples. Plus the blonde hair...*sighs* Anyways...lol.

Yeah, I liked your fanfiction. It was really well written and I love the detail. I'm big on detail. You can ask all my old writing/english teachers I always love writing details and stuff. So your style of writing was awesome. And good grief...the love scenes were really detailed. lol. I can understand why you felt dirty after writing that though...lol.

OMG! You thought you made me blush...when I reread what I wrote, I was bright RED! I was like..."Whoa...did I write that? Wow...I need a cold shower..."

I didn't know I had it in me.

GAWD! Now I'm thinking dirty things.

FYI the fact that you guys like my pic is funny...because I'm told that that is one of my more demented pics...supposedly I look like I'm about to hatch a dastardly plan.

Well, I think in that pic it seems like your in deep thought but what exactly I don't know. lol.

Coldqueen said:
OMG! You thought you made me blush...when I reread what I wrote, I was bright RED! I was like..."Whoa...did I write that? Wow...I need a cold shower..."

I didn't know I had it in me.

GAWD! Now I'm thinking dirty things.

Wait, so I didn't make you blush? lol. Your confusing me Cold. lol.

No...you made me blush...but what I wrote made me blush more...don't worry...I still love you.

Downhere said:
Yeah, I liked your fanfiction. It was really well written and I love the detail. I'm big on detail. You can ask all my old writing/english teachers I always love writing details and stuff. So your style of writing was awesome. And good grief...the love scenes were really detailed. lol. I can understand why you felt dirty after writing that though...lol.

That is unequivocally appreciated by me as well... Detail marks a good storyteller, if at least not to entertain. :p

And no, your pic just comes off as 'quirky'. Yep, that's the word. Just the good kind of quirky.

And Jesuit college, coldqueen? :confused:

Yep, Pyro. Jesuit...ie...Catholic. I go to Saint Louis University. It's nice.

I'm glad people are liking the fic. I was worried.

Quirky? (Shrugs) It's better than adorable. I'm 18...I hate being called adorable. I'm resigned to it though. It appears to be the only thing people can agree on about me.

Dear Diary,

Fun fact about me...in a family of six feet tall amazon brunettes...I'm a five foot tall blonde. TAKE THAT DNA!

Coldqueen said:
Dear Diary,

Fun fact about me...in a family of six feet tall amazon brunettes...I'm a five foot tall blonde. TAKE THAT DNA!

A family of Wonder Womens?! :eek:

You, siress, certainly are the odd duck out. :p

And I'll try to get around to read your fanfic, I was initially hesitant because if the detail of heterosexual sex is anything to go by, well... :o :p :D

Your alias is not hard to remember. ;)

And as for your adorable insignia - at least I didn't call you that for a change. :)

Oh, and in keeping with the theme -

Dear Diary,

I still have yet to even put a word in the Wolverine story. MUST... GET... TO... IT!

Oh, and it's a hot day today and I'm shirtless.

Coldqueen said:
No...you made me blush...but what I wrote made me blush more...don't worry...I still love you.

Ahh, good so I did make you blush..yes! lol. ;)

Yep, Pyro. Jesuit...ie...Catholic. I go to Saint Louis University. It's nice.

I'm glad people are liking the fic. I was worried.

Quirky? (Shrugs) It's better than adorable. I'm 18...I hate being called adorable. I'm resigned to it though. It appears to be the only thing people can agree on about me.

Catholic school is cool. I'd like to go to a Christian university when I'm done with community college but they are expensive. So I'll probably stick with state universities.

Ok, so it's wrong to say you look adorable? lol. I guess I'll stick with extremely cute and sexy?...yeah that's better suited for you.

That is unequivocally appreciated by me as well... Detail marks a good storyteller, if at least not to entertain. :p

Yep, Detail is the mark of a great storyteller. It gives you the atmosphere of the scene your describing and really makes it real for you. Dude, you should read her fan fiction in the adultfanction place. Just wow. lol. I keep thinking about it...it was way hot...maybe a little to hot I'm getting to many thoughts. lol.

YOWL! SEXY! SHIRTLESS! I love it when shirtless guys dote on me.

Oh yeah,

Dear Journal (don't like diary),

I have been on SHH chatting with my Hype pals for the past couple of hours. Read some great fanfiction and uhh...feel like writing something myself. lol.

Talk later Journal.

I love you guys...you're too sweet...DH! We've drawn Pyro into our web! He's mimicking our movements, which ironically are mimicking what we did last night. We're flipping back and forth between here and Off-topic thread. Gawd...we're so predictable.

Just so you know, Pyro...you're in my harem, now. I think that makes it...three...Pyro, DH, and Squeek. You're all my favorites.

Downhere said:
Oh yeah,

Dear Journal (don't like diary),

I have been on SHH chatting with my Hype pals for the past couple of hours. Read some great fanfiction and uhh...feel like writing something myself. lol.

Talk later Journal.

What's wrong with diary? Not firm enough in your masculinity to use it? Awww...poor DH!

Yes, Pyro is part of the late crew here at the Hype. lol. Pyro...welcome to Cold's Harem. :-)

The Harem is growing.

Diary is girly. lol. When I think of a diary I think of a pink little book with a little lock.

LOL...me too...WELCOME PYRO! YOU ARE ACCEPTED! FEEL THE LOVE! ON YOUR SHIRTLESS CHEST!

Geez...you both make me think dirty things...hot wax...nipple clamps...damn, never should have watched Reefer Madness.

LOL@Cold. I certainly don't mean to make you think "dirty" thoughts. I could certainly add to your thoughts if I wanted too....lol....but I will refrain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"