• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Transformers Dane Cook will have a cameo in Transformers

I'm sure his bit will be a crack up...he does the 'freaked out guy" act quite well.

cool, ill have to check that out....is it the tourgasm podcast?

atropfunk said:
cool, ill have to check that out....is it the tourgasm podcast?
Its the one called DaneCast, And its the July 1st one.

Anyone else stoked Dane will actually have a starring movie role soon (with Jessica Simpson no less...*drool*) :up:

ragdus said:
And eliminating lame cameos does not equal taking yourself too seriously. It's quite possible to have a light hearted moment or two or four with your relevant cast. See: Superman Returns

A funny cameo or two (like Ashy Larry in Spider-man 2) benefit a movie if done right.

nosebleed said:
A funny cameo or two (like Ashy Larry in Spider-man 2) benefit a movie if done right.

Don't forget Bruce Campbell in the Spider-films :up:

Now if he's just acting off the chain in the movie, like seeing a Transformer become a robot and going, "awwww, dude! What the hell? What...the...hell, man?!" Then yes, I would not appreciate that type of cameo.

terry78 said:
Now if he's just acting off the chain in the movie, like seeing a Transformer become a robot and going, "awwww, dude! What the hell? What...the...hell, man?!" Then yes, I would not appreciate that type of cameo.

yeah, but you know that a scene like that, whether with DC or not, is inevitable in the movie...

Retroman said:
Who is Dane Cook?

There's a great new research tool that some people are using nowadays. Its called the internet...but don't tell too many people...it might slow it down.

Retroman said:
Who is Dane Cook?
Retro...he is...
A Comedian who uses "freaked out" techniques and energetic movements during his comedy. He is one of the cooks in the movie "Waiting..." (the one with all the tattoos).

nosebleed said:
There's a great new research tool that some people are using nowadays. Its called the internet...but don't tell too many people...it might slow it down.
lol I know this.
I should have rephrased my question. Looking at his filmography i can't say that i've seen this guy in anything before.:confused: Just don't know him.

WalkingDead said:
Retro...he is...
A Comedian who uses "freaked out" techniques and energetic movements during his comedy. He is one of the cooks in the movie "Waiting..." (the one with all the tattoos).
Thanks man.:) :up:

Mentok said:
Who is Dane Cook?

He is the WAFFLE MAN! the waffler, I use my griddle of justice to stop crime. And my truth syrup which is lowfat and I've been working on a theme song kinda like WAFFLE MAAAYN!! OH, I AM THE WAFFLER!! GOLDEN CRISPY, BAD GUYS ARE HISTORY!! YOWWW!

nosebleed said:
He is the WAFFLE MAN! the waffler, I use my griddle of justice to stop crime. And my truth syrup which is lowfat and I've been working on a theme song kinda like WAFFLE MAAAYN!! OH, I AM THE WAFFLER!! GOLDEN CRISPY, BAD GUYS ARE HISTORY!! YOWWW!

That was one of the only funny bits of that movie! :D

He better be careful before he becomes the next Jimmy Fallon, is all. Don't play yourself out. The only thing of his I thought was funny was one of his earlier ones about the pickles.

terry78 said:
He better be careful before he becomes the next Jimmy Fallon, is all. Don't play yourself out. The only thing of his I thought was funny was one of his earlier ones about the pickles.

Yeah, I liked a lot of his earlier stuff compared to his newer "I am uber popular now and need to make my jokes more mainstream". Yeah, his humor is mostly observational and not too deep but it is good for cheap laughs...he's no George Carlin.

Who ***** on the coats?

Someone took a ***** around or about the coats!

-haha!

I imagine his cameo in a scene where a Transformers transforms and he freaks out or says somthing funny.

I don't see why some people are upset over this. He's only the biggest name in comedy right now, and it's only a cameo. It's not as if he's voicing Optimus Prime or anything.

Like Dog Lips said, it'll be quick and painless. But definitely funny. Comic relief isn't a bad thing.

theShape said:
I don't see why some people are upset over this. He's only the biggest name in comedy right now, and it's only a cameo. It's not as if he's voicing Optimus Prime or anything.

Like Dog Lips said, it'll be quick and painless. But definitely funny. Comic relief isn't a bad thing.

Well, some people want a serious sci fi flick that has zero comedy and takes itself too seriously...like Chronicles of Riddick :eek:

...I kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"