Dang ol' King of the Hill appreciation thread

But so funny if he ended up like Bill

I like to think Bobby eventually mellows out a bit and becomes more like Hank. Gets a job workin' for the city or something nice like that.

Nah. I think Bobby Hill is secretly based on Mike Judge, so the character would have ended up in the entertainment industry as a comedian.

I never thought much of this show. During my freshman year in college, we'd leave on Fox at night. From 11-2 they had Seinfeld, Simpsons, Scrubs, That 70's Show, and King of the Hill. Gradually we kept on leaving it on later and later until we were watching the King of the Hill episodes. It grew on me.

I love just about any episode with Cotton.

That's funny, but could have used more "villain" characters than just Billy Wichert and Dale in the last bit. Alabaster Jones comes to mind, as does Khan and his private army (from the flood episode), Enrique, the temporary Canadian neighbour, Principal Moss, etc.

'King of the Hill' in the Middle of "Hot Negotiations" for a Series Revival, Which Would Be Set 15 Years After the Original Finale

Brent Forrester participated in a Reddit AMA yesterday (via TechRadar) to answer any questions fans may have had about his time working on shows such as The Office, The Simpsons, and King of the Hill. One fan asked about the possibility of the King of the Hill revival coming back around after it was originally teased as a possibility back in 2017 but ultimately didn’t go anywhere. Forrester’s response brought the potentially exciting news:

“I am sure Greg Daniels and Mike Judge will murder me for sharing this but… HELL YES. They are in hot negotiations to bring back King of the Hill. The Trump administration made it suddenly very relevant again. The characters have all aged 15 years. The project is sooooo good. Okay I’ve said too much :)

Not sure how this would work exactly, especially with regards to the kids in the series.

Not sure how I feel about this especially with Brittney gone.

They've been talking about this for years. My initial thought was that it'd be interesting as a limited series set a couple of years in the future. Maybe Bobby's senior year. 15 years out strikes an entirely different tone. I don't know. I love the show, so I'm sure I'll give it a watch if it ends up happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"