The King of the Hill HATE thread

Man I love King of the Hill! Hank is my hero!

I think the show is very funny and definitely a more low-key and subtle humor, not like Family Guy or South Park, which I don't find very funny at all.

I'm a very southern guy and where I'm from I know all kinds of people like the characters on King of the Hill. I get a kick out of it because it speaks to me and reminds me of people, even though often it tries to poke fun at those kind of people a lot of the time and meant to be satirical. But still, its nothing that offfends me and its a very funny show!

Last edited:
Peggy is funny, but so embarrassing at the same time. It's sad seeing such a genuinely nice character constantly get humiliated because she's not remotely as smart as she thinks she is.

I feel for her, really.

It is that fact, coupled with her inflated self-esteem, that make the character so damn funny. I was watching the episode where she'd just realized Joseph was John Redcorn's son. Even ****ing Bill knew it!:funny:

Oh, man. Joseph and John Redcorn. You just know that it's going to hit Joseph like a ton of bricks one day, and he'll just flip out.

I see drug problems in his future.

I havne't kept up too much with the newer eps but have they shown John Redcorn's other kid again?

I tried to watch it once and fell asleep.

OMG you guys hate this show? :eek: :( I did a search on it was sad to find this.

I've fallen in love with it over the summer. It's so funny in it's simple-dom. It doesn't go for shock value you see in Seth McFarlane's creations.

I love all the characters too.

I don't know if I have posted in here but I don't hate it, but I don't like this show. I am from Texas and some of my simpler friends love this show but it is a waste imo. It is extremely slow, the jokes are so plain and simple that it really isn't silly or witty, the two types of comedies I like. This show is just uninteresting to me. It is just a snail pace slow.

I'm not a huge fan of the show but it's 1,000 times more creative than the reality schlock that seems to be on every channel. KOTH is more intelligently written than it's premise would suggest.

Yeah, it's not bad.

Oh, and Joseph knows Redcorn is his father. I think that happened a few seasons ago. Dale still has no clue.

Did this get cancelled or picked up by another network? Watching it on Adult Swim has made fall in love with it and the characters.

Still on Fox as far as I know. They're on season 9 or 10 or whatever.

Yeah, it's not bad.

Oh, and Joseph knows Redcorn is his father. I think that happened a few seasons ago. Dale still has no clue.

That's one of my favorite parts about the show. Like everyone in town knows but him. And how Nancy is still having an affair with John Redcorn. :D

I though Fox cancelled but there's a 1 hour finale next month.

No, she hasn't as far as I know.

I don't know why some of you dislike this show, it is written fantastically. The characters are all very distinct and fleshed out very well.

Yeah, I mean, it's not exactly one of my all time favorite shows, but it's hardly a bad show.

Exactly, not the best show in the world. But the writing is consistant, the characters are well thought out and charming, and the stories are heartfelt. What's to hate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"