The King of the Hill HATE thread

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
I think its due time for this thread. For my money, King of the Hill is the worst show on television. Always has been. Should have ended years ago.

I dont find it funny at all. The characters only suceed at annoying the ever-loving crap out of me. Nothing could make me happier than seeing Hank, Bobby and the wife get hit by a freakin' train. The animation is decent, but, for me, when it comes to an animated series, the story is where it counts.

Honestly, theres a good chance that I might be alone on this one and that this thread might go nowhere, but I just need to get it off my chest and I need to know if there are any others out there who feel the same way.

Um looks like maybe nowhere.

It's sometimes ok but mostly blah to me.

Now family guy i've never watched but didn't get what people like?

LSM you are not alone! I tried watching that show but it sux beyond imagination! At least Family Guy is hit and miss. KOH has always sucked and is so unfunny its get you mad! Cancel this show already! :cmad:

LSM you are not alone! I tried watching that show but it sux beyond imagination! At least Family Guy is hit and miss. KOH has always sucked and is so unfunny its get you mad! Cancel this show already! :cmad:

Yes! Thank you.

i liked this show a few years ago. i had no idea it was still on even. :huh:

I have to agree.

I've caught a few episodes recently just because I sort of hazily remember the show getting lots of hype and positive comments about how realistic, funny and totally awesome it is. Goddamn, it sucks. All the characters are boring and they sound like they've been mocked and ridiculed their whole life to the point where they have absolutely no optimism or life in their voice. They just sound oppressed and beat-down. The plots are "ok" at best, but there is absolutely no humor.

I have no idea what people see in that show or how it could've lasted for 13 seasons. Even the 20th season of Simpsons is better than this.

This show was never funny.

Worst show ever. A disgrace to Beavis and Butthead....which wasn't that much better but it made me laugh when I was 12 lol

Finally!...reminds me of the David Spade "There I Said It" skit on SNL.
I've never liked this show and have probably watched only two or three episodes in full...back in 1997! Honestly, i have no idea why its been on the air so long, and I thought shows like Futurama and Family Guy would officially take its place...but hey...Mike Judge is cool...fans love the show...so excuse my backpedaling but still...time to put a fork in it...of course if we say that...the same needs to be said for the Simpsons...not me saying that....just sayin' though.

That's what I don't understand! How the heck was Futurama cancelled after 3 or 4 seasons but this show which sux more than an asian prostitute last over 10 years?! :huh:

That's what I don't understand! How the heck was Futurama cancelled after 3 or 4 seasons but this show which sux more than an asian prostitute last over 10 years?! :huh:

Futurama was cancelled because it was never on in the fall because football would always go long and therefore overlap Futurama's time slot. As for King of the Hill, it's a horrible show, can't understand how it's still on and actually gets praise from some people.

Just as big...and on a side note Docker I miss our thick woman thread:csad:

What?! The thread was closed?! :cmad: It bet it was by the mod I was telling you about. She has nothing else better to do than start shhh. :whatever: I mourn the day she was made mod. :down:

I think its due time for this thread. For my money, King of the Hill is the worst show on television. Always has been. Should have ended years ago.

I dont find it funny at all.

I don't hate it but I don't love it either--I remember watching the first couple seasons, years ago--FOX (Latin America) used to show it before the Simpsons, so it was more like a.. hors d'oeuvre :-)word:)

What?! The thread was closed?! :cmad: It bet it was by the mod I was telling you about. She has nothing else better to do than start shhh. :whatever: I mourn the day she was made mod. :down:

I weeped but life goes on...anyways Im working on a plan will give the details on PM. Back to KOH the first 3 season were not to bad but the plots wear thin:o

I actually don't mind KOH...If nothing is on...KOH might be my...Commercial fodder...

i use to like KOH and thought it was funny, but these last couple of seasons have been terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"