Daredevil 2: Announced(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA I was like WTF? I got curious becuse some one on the forums tolled me that Fantastic 4 films along with X-Men films and DareDevil can't be made by them. So yah this explaines it LOL.

i want this but im expecting a reboot.

So if Daredevil got rebooted who would you guys want as Matt Murdock??

Does anything about DareDevil REALLY need to be more brutal than that, I mean REALLY?

Absolutely not. I've always thought the people asking for an R-Rated DD were thinking excessively. He's not the Punisher.

Argghh...how misleading...I was hoping to see...definately a new Daredevil movie,was in the works....

I'm just glad to see that other people are getting excited about it.

I was beginning to think I'd be the only one.

yeah doubt its going to happen they said the same thing for elektra about 2 years ago and that didnt happen either. would be cool if it did though

yeah doubt its going to happen they said the same thing for elektra about 2 years ago and that didnt happen either. would be cool if it did though

If any Marvel movie needs a "do-over" it's Electra...that one starring Jennifer Gardner left a nasty after taste....blech

Or Catwoman solo movie that one was just horrible. Oh, never mind it should never have been done in the first place becuase Catwoman without Batman is just not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"