Daredevil Daredevil movie: what went wrong?

Punisher_MAX

Ol' Painless
Reaction score
I'm in the minority and i actually didn't hate the movie, and especially liked the the Director's Cut, and while it could've been better, I think it had a lot of potential to be good...so what went wrong? what did it do right? does anyone else find the Daredevil a guilty pleasure or is it really the worst of the worst in Marvel movies?

Wouldn't say it's one of the worst. That would put it in Elektra or FantFourStic territory, and it's not that bad. However, it's also not good. Don't remember enough about it at this point to name specifics, which maybe is part of the problem with it. I haven't watched the movie since it was in theaters and have had no desire to change that.

Going by the DC:

Murdock killed a crook intentionally. This created a sore spot for many fans

Jennifer Garner--too baby-faced and soft demeanored to play someone like Elektra.

Some of the fights scene like the playground fight seem cheesy. Others are damn good.

Daredevils' powers are inconsistent. Why don't normal sounds bother him but some like a train or a pipes clanging do? This is explained in the TV show.

Bulleye's powers seem a bit cartoonish and can be hard to duplicate seriously.

These are my main gripes. Overall I still like the DC version.

Garner as a Elektra was kinda weak but the fighting, outside the playground, I thought was great. I thought Bullseye's powers lined up perfectly with who he is...but I do like the vision he had with sounds and everything creating a "view"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"