what was wrong with the daredevil costume?

i liked the suit, i just hated the mask... it should have been a head encompasing mask rather than a cap thingie...

he looked really good when he was in costume but the mask was off, like when he was winding down in the beginning and when he was fighting kingpin in the end

Last edited:
Just the Mask it seemed to much like a helmet.It was like the old Captain America I wish it were connected.I loved the rest of it and it made sense to me.It is a great avenue for all custumes that are in that similar fashion.

ummm i don't think so i seen that movie quite a few times on television back in the day(acutally i have it on VHS i dare to say. So sue me i was a total fanboy when this stuff came on TV,you can see Stan lee as one of the jurors when banner hulks out) and it was always black.I am sure some wise guy said no ass kickin guy would be caught wearing red and changed it.Are you sure the color balance on you set was adjusted right:cwink: plus there was no "DD" on the chest, no horns, hell there weren't even any eyes!look what they did to my daredevil!!Thats not DD,that's the Shroud.

I mean if i was a bad guy i would have been like. Hey dude! are you blind or something? how can you see out that thing!!! hahahaha. that outfit was crap....
...but Jesse Mach was the coolest. I salute you Super Benietz as a fan of 80's super vechicles!

Um, Yes. Notice I said the DD movie, not the Hulk movie ("The Trial Of the Incredible Hulk", I think is the title) that DD made an cameo in.
I am speaking of the Affleck DD movie. In the first barfight scene, the costume was black, and they went back in in post production and changed it to red, then finished the movie with Affleck in a red costume.

i liked the suit, i just hated the mask... it should have been a head encompasing mask rather than a cap thingie...

he looked really good when he was in costume but the mask was off, like when he was winding down in the beginning and when he was fighting kingpin in the end

I agree the mask and ben affleck are what throw it off for me:D

What sucked? Ben Affleck's fat ass could barely fit into it.

:daredevilWould we be happy with this?
dd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"