Daredevil Villains for future movies

The Question said:
How so? Can't a character simply be mysterious. And all that asside, who said anything about not revealing anything about him?

Just say he made it. Not an overly complicated explanation.

I really don't care which name they use.

The name doesn't have to make anyone afraid. The fact that, if you mess with him, he'll personally insure you become a cripple is what instills fear.

Why does he have to be mysterious? Who said anything about him being mysterious?

If you make Mr. Fear too mysterious, then the character becomes murky, is he just a greedy SOB, is he insane, does he have a grudge against someone, what is motive for dressing up like the bogeyman everynight. At least with Batman we know why he does what he does. the person behind the fright mask should be one of the most important things about the Mr. Fear character. Which is like the idea of Fear having a grudge against Murdock, it gives him a motive.

as for rose, you already have two other crime bosses/super villains and the Kingpin himself running arond, but in another like the Rose and things will just get crowded and convoluted. That is why Richard Fisk should be a background character till the end.

The Overlord said:
If you make Mr. Fear too mysterious, then the character becomes murky, is he just a greedy SOB, is he insane, does he have a grudge against someone, what is motive for dressing up like the bogeyman everynight. At least with Batman we know why he does what he does. the person behind the fright mask should be one of the most important things about the Mr. Fear character. Which is like the idea of Fear having a grudge against Murdock, it gives him a motive.

I like the origional idea for the character. He was a guy who, using his brains, made himself (or atempted to make himself) into a powerful gangster with only himself and the help of two henchmen. I don't like the whole grudge against Murdock thing, because that's not what the character was about. Have him be a low level gang leader who does al;ot of the dirty work himself, has only a few underlings, and has Batman like methods and reputation.

The Overlord said:
as for rose, you already have two other crime bosses/super villains and the Kingpin himself running arond, but in another like the Rose and things will just get crowded and convoluted. That is why Richard Fisk should be a background character till the end.

Dude, of course there's going to be more than one crime boss. The whole idea behind my plot is that there's a gang war going on. There's very rarely only two mobs involved in a gang war. Besides, like I said, Mr. Fear wouldn't be a traditional mob boss. He'd be taking out hitmen, spreading fear through the oposition, and playing both sides against each other, all the while not officially making his existance known. For all the other mobsters know, he may not even exist. Like I said, he'd be the Batman of gangsters.

Owl he could be the new kingpin while fisk is in jail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"