Daredevil's Magic Billy Club????????

Logan Howlett

Sidekick
Reaction score
If you watch the DD movie you will see him do some amazing things with that club of his, but my question is, how many does he carry? He only has one pocket for it, and in the scene were he kicks Bullseye off the bike, and drops the Billy Club, he reaches for it and find nothing, Bullseye has taken it, and then throws it into Elektra's fathers chest killing him. She removes it and it is later taken as evidence, but when she begins shooting at him he somehow comes up with another one out of thin air, and uses it as a grapeling hook to scale a tall building and dodge the bullets.

Now........if he only has room enough for one.....where did this magical billy club come from?????

Helps a little but doesn't look like that thread got much attention.

^you posted the question. I just thought you might like the additional insight that was already given. It was a mistake that can't really BE explained. It was a goof by MSJ.

It was hidden inside a plot hole.

Daredevil always carries a spare, just becase you only see four wheels on a car doesn't mean there isn't a fith somewhere around.

Well unless that fith wheel comes out of his ass, I havent seen anywhere else on that suit he can keep it.

I think it's been generaly accepted as a plot convenience. There is just absolutely no way around something like that.

Plus it had already been visually established that he carries two of them.

The club has always split into two parts. One that's a hand to hand combat weapon, and the other that's a grappling gun.

Damn, and I thought this was going to be a thread about how the comic book DD can throw his billy club at a random wall and it'll bounce off 7 things before hitting some punk enforcer in the face.
I would have loved seeing that in the movie. Yeah, it's totally unbelieveable, but I'm more inclined to believe that than I am that a 13 year old blind kid and do a bicycle kick. :rolleyes:

KenK said:
Plus it had already been visually established that he carries two of them.
Yes but when he reached for his holster he got nothing but leathery thigh.

Ben Urich said:
Yeah, it's totally unbelieveable, but I'm more inclined to believe that than I am that a 13 year old blind kid and do a bicycle kick. :rolleyes:

Huh?? Are you suggesting that its impossible for 13 year old blind kids to do bicycle kicks?? So hes 13 and hes blind... I don't see how either of these facts would prevent him from doing a bicycle kick. Now if it was a 13 year old quadrapalegic then you may have a point.

What makes the scene unbelievable is the crappy wire-fu, but theres no reason why a 13 year old blind kid couldn't theoretically pull off a bicycle kick. I could do back flips when I was ten. If I practiced hard enough I could've probably pulled off a bicycle kick.

Also you mention the age and the disability yet you conviniently leave out the fact that the kid has superpowers.

The PhantaZm said:
Huh?? Are you suggesting that its impossible for 13 year old blind kids to do bicycle kicks?? So hes 13 and hes blind... I don't see how either of these facts would prevent him from doing a bicycle kick. Now if it was a 13 year old quadrapalegic then you may have a point.

What makes the scene unbelievable is the crappy wire-fu, but theres no reason why a 13 year old blind kid couldn't theoretically pull off a bicycle kick. I could do back flips when I was ten. If I practiced hard enough I could've probably pulled off a bicycle kick.

Also you mention the age and the disability yet you conviniently leave out the fact that the kid has superpowers.

Superpowers or not, that scene was borderline ******ed. I loved him beating on those punks, but the bicycle kick totally ruined it for me.
None of the fight scenes in that movie were worth ****.

Olcanucklehead said:
Well unless that fith wheel comes out of his ass, I havent seen anywhere else on that suit he can keep it.

The hand happens to be quicker then thE eye. :rolleyes:

not a great film to begin with so details seemed to not matter after 15 minutes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"