Daria

Abaddon

Watching
Reaction score
Anyone else remember this gem?:)

I do, I liked to movies. I wish The N would show reruns like they used to.

No, but I remember a crazy woman on Win Ben Stein's Money claiming to be the inspiration for Daria, and it was right hilarious.

LOVED this show, saw all of them again last year. She was pretty close to what i was like in school so i guess i related to her quite a bit.

I always liked how she'd insult someone and theyd be completely oblivious.

SapphirePrima said:

Yeah they should replace a crappy show and put Daria in it's place, like Instant Star or Moesha.

I watched a few episodes of Daria. I suprised the show went into the year of 2001.

I could never watch it, because I had Fashion Club meetings that night.

X-Punisher said:
Yeah they should replace a crappy show and put Daria in it's place, like Instant Star or Moesha.

I like both of those shows, but the reruns of Moesha and Sabrina annoy me.

Hell yes, I love Daria. :up: :up: I loved when she made appearences on Bevis and Butthead too.

Who can hate the sarcarsm queen?:)

The show also had a great assortment of colorful characters.The Fashion Club,Mr.Demartino and his bulging eye,and the wussy teacher who always came off like a camp counselor.

The Fashion Club rocks! Tiffany is so funny I love how slow she speaks so slow, I forgot what the leader of the groups name was i loved her accent.

Maybe you didnt get the jokes.:confused:

CASHMERE said:
The Fashion Club rocks! Tiffany is so funny I love how slow she speaks so slow, I forgot what the leader of the groups name was i loved her accent.

Sandy.

White_Howling said:
i love this show.. the way she hated everyone rocked!
And who could hate on a person that already hates just about everyone and everything?

SapphirePrima said:
I sure as hell don't. Beindg an AVID Daria watcher, I instantly recognized how they edited about 15-20 seconds of scenes out of EVERY DAMN EPISODE.

I'm glad that this show was able to step out of the Beavis & Butt-head shadow. Although they would play little clips of music in-between scenes (much like the aforementioned Mike Judge cartoon), I wished they would've put the song titles there so I'd know what they were playing:( . I believe it was right around "The Misery Chick" episode that the show started to gain momentum. The Love triangle that occured W/ Dar, Jane, & Tom turned it into a (good) soap opera. The humor & timing was brilliant. Although I was never that unpopular, I wasn't necessarily popular either, so I was able to identify w/ these Daria & Jane Lane characters.:) :up:

I remember, but I was like 9 so I didnt understand a lot of the stuff, everything else was funny though

I miss this show. Waaaaaaay better than shows like the simpsons and Robot chicken. Daria was years beyond its time and the world wasn't ready for it IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"