World Dark Heart Question

cyberfly

Civilian
Reaction score
Remember the scene where Wonder Woman carried The Atom in her Bra, it's the episode about nano-tech robot aliens that can take over an entire planet are trying to take over earth but the justice league are trying to stop them.

Why do the makers say "Good thing she didn't inhale":huh:.

Last edited:
I don't recall who the makers are and I've seen the entire run of JL/JLU quite a few times..maybe I'm having a mind blank.

Despite my slight confusion, I'd assume since he was so small that if she inhaled he'd get crushed between her breasts and her suit.

I don't recall who the makers are and I've seen the entire run of JL/JLU quite a few times..maybe I'm having a mind blank.

Despite my slight confusion, I'd assume since he was so small that if she inhaled he'd get crushed between her breasts and her suit.

1. :whatever:The creators are Bruce Timm & Paul Dini:doh:.

2. What about the trouble of Wonder Woman breathing really really hard after running???.

DOH. Had a mind blank. The way you had the quotes and everything were making me think long and hard if there were characters called the makers lol. Don't ask why.:whatever::doh::dry:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"