Dark Sector 'hands on' from IGN

Mr. Credible

jukebox hero
Reaction score
"It's Resident Evil 4 meets Gears of War... seriously."

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/799/799000p1.html

this has been on my most anticipated list since that first video (still wish they'd stayed with that style), and it just jumped up a notch or two. i really can't wait for this game.

Who cares?
It looks like a resident evil 4 clone. If it still had the original look, then I'd be interested, but now...I think I'll pass.

yeah the original look was alot better,they changed it and now it sucks ass hardcore.

Who cares?
It looks like a resident evil 4 clone. If it still had the original look, then I'd be interested, but now...I think I'll pass.

Right and that was such a bad game that we couldnt possibly stand another game like it. :whatever:

Right and that was such a bad game that we couldnt possibly stand another game like it. :whatever:
I'm not saying that I wouldn't mind a game like it, but I don't see why they changed their original vision, which was truly original. It was a spy game set in space, which I have yet to see. Starcraft Ghost would have been the first, but we all know where that went.:whatever:
I believe their reasoning for changing it was ridiculous: they thought space games were going out of style, but in truth they never will.
This game seems like just another shooter to add to the ever growing genre.

I'm not saying that I wouldn't mind a game like it, but I don't see why they changed their original vision, which was truly original. It was a spy game set in space, which I have yet to see. Starcraft Ghost would have been the first, but we all know where that went.:whatever:
I believe their reasoning for changing it was ridiculous: they thought space games were going out of style, but in truth they never will.
This game seems like just another shooter to add to the ever growing genre.

Ah, well i didnt know much about it before now, and i know that it looks kick ass as is. But even if it is "just another shooter", if its on par with RE4, or Gears of War, i say keep em coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"