DC Films?

Hellion

Rewriting my 5th & 6th book
Reaction score
Sorry about this...but can somebody give me the names of all DC Films and the years they were released. I'm actually doing a project on the subject and just needed the help. I already have a few...but just give them all to me so I can be sure.

Thanks...

Flash, Wonder Woman and Zatana are in script stage. V for Vendetta March 17th 2006 i think and Superman Returns May 30th 2006.

900th Post yippi.

Is Zatanna really happening? There was only one minor report about it. It was the writer saying that she's working on it for the producer of "CINO". I don't think WB is stupid enough to greenlight it.

I think he's asking about past films, since he says "the years they were released".

Here is a start

Batman Begins (2005)
Constantine (2005)
Catwoman (2004)
Batman & Robin (1997)
Steel (1997)
Batman Forever (1995)
Batman Returns (1992)
Batman (1989)
The Return of Swamp Thing (1989)
Superman IV the Quest for Peace (1987)
Supergirl (1984)
Superman III (1983)
Swamp Thing (1982)
Superman II (1980)
Superman (1978)
Doc Savage The Man of Bronze (1975)
Batman the Movie (1966)
Superman and the Mole Men (1951)

Batman1939 said:
Flash, Wonder Woman and Zatana are in script stage. V for Vendetta March 17th 2006 i think and Superman Returns May 30th 2006.

900th Post yippi.

Zatana and Wonder Woman...really...cool...can't wait.

BT18 said:
I think he's asking about past films, since he says "the years they were released".

Here is a start

Batman Begins (2005)
Constantine (2005)
Catwoman (2004)
Batman & Robin (1997)
Steel (1997)
Batman Forever (1995)
Batman Returns (1992)
Batman (1989)
The Return of Swamp Thing (1989)
Superman IV the Quest for Peace (1987)
Supergirl (1984)
Superman III (1983)
Swamp Thing (1982)
Superman II (1980)
Superman (1978)
Batman the Movie (1966)
Superman and the Mole Men (1951)

Cool...kinda forgot about Steel.

Hellion said:
Zatana and Wonder Woman...really...cool...can't wait.
We're only sure about Wonder Woman at this point.

Zatanna isnt happening. Its kinda like when Bale was announced they brought up the Flash tv show and people hated the time travel idea, so WB didnt go forward with it, fearing that they had another Birds of Prey on their hands. This time, Routh is announced and they put the Zatanna proposal with it. No one said anything good about the premise of a teenage comedy from the same people that made Catwoman. Its not happening.

jaydawg said:
Zatanna isnt happening. Its kinda like when Bale was announced they brought up the Flash tv show and people hated the time travel idea, so WB didnt go forward with it, fearing that they had another Birds of Prey on their hands. This time, Routh is announced and they put the Zatanna proposal with it. No one said anything good about the premise of a teenage comedy from the same people that made Catwoman. Its not happening.

Too bad...I love Zatanna...actually...how do you spell the name? I'm only asking because I spelled one way earlier and now this way...I think this is the correct way.

Hellion said:
Too bad...I love Zatanna...actually...how do you spell the name? I'm only asking because I spelled one way earlier and now this way...I think this is the correct way.
You got it right this time; it's "Zatanna". :)

Oh, and don't feel bad about the movie not happening. Trust me, the premise was just BAD!

SolidRoar said:
You got it right this time; it's "Zatanna". :)

Oh, and don't feel bad about the movie not happening. Trust me, the premise was just BAD!

What was the premise? :)

A teenage comedy with magic thrown in. Seriously.

jaydawg said:
A teenage comedy with magic thrown in. Seriously.

Really...:mad: :(...sounds awful.

Sounds like crap.

Too bad.

psylockolussus said:
Too much of Batman and Superman

That's why DC sucks

I'll give you Superman. Whats wrong with Batman? :confused: You can never have too much Batman.

Don't forget "A History Of Violence" (2005) made after the DC Comics/Vertigo graphic novel.

Bruce_Wayne29 said:
Don't forget "A History Of Violence" (2005) made after the DC Comics/Vertigo graphic novel.

I didn't realize that was DC...I haven't seen it? Whats it about?

Antonello Blueberry said:
And "Road to Perdition" (2002).
And the old serials?

Thanks. I'll check it out.

BT18 said:

Doc Savage isn't a DC character. DC only owned the rights for a little bit in the 80s, and hey oinly did a few minis (I heard they were pretty good, though). The last comic company to have the Doc Savage rights was, I beleive, Dark Horse.

How come everytime someone asks for an out of the ordinary topic online they're always "doing a project" for school or something? If you wanna know, just say so. :p

psylockolussus said:
Too much of Batman and Superman

That's why DC sucks

Too much X-Men and Spider-man. That's why Marvel sucks.

What a joke.

jaydawg said:
That's actually...a pretty good policy for a studio. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"