DC Films?

psylockolussus said:
Too much of Batman and Superman
In the past, yes. But now we're getting Constantine, V For Vendetta, Wonder Woman, Flash...it's hardly just Superman/Batman anymore.
psylockolussus said:
That's why DC sucks
Technically DC is a publishing company, not a movie studio, and since they are owned by a movie studio (WB), they have no control over which characters have films made about them, which makes your statement that they "suck" quite untrue.

CConn said:
In the past, yes. But now we're getting Constantine, V For Vendetta, Wonder Woman, Flash...it's hardly just Superman/Batman anymore.Technically DC is a publishing company, not a movie studio, and since they are owned by a movie studio (WB), they have no control over which characters have films made about them, which makes your statement that they "suck" quite untrue.

Agreed.

Isn't Wildstorm part of DC? and isn't The League Of Extraordinary Gentlmen a Wildstorm comic? Shouldn't it be added to the list?

Well, lets look forward now, what are the DC based character films we have look foward to,
Watchmen
Y: Last Man Standing
Superman Returns
Wonder Woman
Shazam!
Sgt. Rock
anything else?

The Flash, if everything goes the way it has. But I'm not even sure if it's been greenlit.

I hought Goyer was writing the script for Flash?

thedarks0ldier said:
Well, lets look forward now, what are the DC based character films we have look foward to,
Watchmen
Superman Returns
Wonder Woman
Shazam!
Sgt. Rock
anything else?

Wonder Woman and Y...:up:

thedarks0ldier said:
Watchmen
Superman Returns
Wonder Woman
Shazam!
Sgt. Rock
anything else?
Books of Magic
Death: The high cost of living
Green Lantern
Flash

Two Face said:
I hought Goyer was writing the script for Flash?
That was the story a year ago, but there's been no real news since then. I'd like to think that he's writing it now though.

ToddIsDead said:
That was the story a year ago, but there's been no real news since then. I'd like to think that he's writing it now though.
Now he's about to start promoting his new movie as director.

I think goyer is going to work on another movie before he starts writing the script for the flash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"