DC: Year One-- Sign-Up/OOC Thread

No. MB just posted pictures of himself in Michelle Pfeiffer's catsuit but I don't think that was going anywhere or related to anything IC...

I didn't say I couldn't. I said I wasn't going to. It's the OOC thread, what do I care? :p I'm lazy, ooc.

Last edited:
I'm slacking, I know. Kai-ro post coming soonish... Probably.

Got a PS4 last week and it's proven to be quite a time sink!

So, since we've hit a bit of a snag on the Gotham front right now, I'm going to drop Scarecrow. This is obviously a work in progress, but I should have it done in a few days.

DC Year One: Character Application:

Character Name: Oliver Queen/The Green Arrow

Alignment (Hero, Villain, Walking the Line): Hero with shades of WTL

Character Speech Color and Font (actually say what it is, like Blue Comic Sans): Franklin Gothic Medium Green/Bold for Arrow

Powers and Abilities: Oliver has no superhuman abilities of his own, but through intense training he has molded his body into a living weapon. His strength, speed, agility, and endurance are at the peak of human levels. He is well versed in various martial arts and hand-to-hand combat and battle stratagey. Thanks to his time in isolation, Oliver is adept at stealth and hunting.

Ollie's main tool, however, is is proficiency with a bow. As possibly the greatest archer in the world, Oliver's accuracy, touch, and skill with arrows makes him a threat to any that dare cross the Green Arrow.

Queen Consolidated, Oliver's family company, is also an asset to his crusade. While it is no longer the power house it once was, it still offers him the ability to have gadgets designed for his use.

Character Origin/Backstory:

Oliver Queen was born to Robert and Moira Queen in Star City, CA. The Queens, heads of the city's most successful and powerful company Queen Consolidated, were heroes in Star. They were affluent, but used much of their money to improve the city they lived in and helped to keep the city a shining beacon on the Californian coast. The company itself was a technology powerhouse, though was dwarfed by the likes of the Wayne and Kord empires.

The boy grew up happy and healthy in Star City, and was very bright from an early age. His sister, Mia, was born when he was ten, and he often cared for her while his parents were busy with the company.

The family's ideal life was shattered when Oliver's father disappeared, however. The loss of the Queen patriarch through the family into disrepair. The company began to falter without Robert's strong leadership, and his son began to come off the rails. As he aged through high school and college, Oliver turned to drinking and drugs. Mia followed suit, as her brother was her rock at the time.

In order to pay for college and not dip into his family's dwindling funds, Oliver began selling a dangerous drug named Vertigo to the rich kids at his college. His supplier, a member of the powerful Chinese Triad mob, requested Oliver's help in picking up a shipment from drug runners in the Pacific Ocean. Taking his boat, the Queen's Gambit, and covering the transaction as a party, Queen took off towards his destination.

The exchanged ended in disaster. A rival cartel attacked the deal, destroying both boats involved, and apparently killing all aboard.

Oliver happened to survive, and washed up on the shores of a tropical island. Here, he is rescued and nursed back to health by the leader of a native tribe. The tribe, who had been enslaved by the cartel that attacked Oliver, was in a state of rebellion. Oliver decided to help his rescuer, and enlisted in their struggle. During his time on the island, Oliver learned to fight, hunt, and how to be an archer. Eventually, the tribe overcame the cartel, wiping them off the island and reclaiming their home.

Oliver left the island, and eventually found his way home to Star City a changed man in a changed city. During his five year absence, Star City became a hot bed for organized crime and gang activities. Using his new outlook and skill, Oliver became determined to clean up his city as the vigilante Green Arrow.

(There's a lot missing here...but I'll be doing some "Arrow"-like flashbacks to fill in the gaps)

Why this character? Arrow got me into the character quite a bit, and after reading some of his more famous stories I want to give him a shot here.

What can you bring to the RPG? A fun character and one with more global connections than he is normally depicted.

Provide a short sample post as your desired character, in three paragraphs or more and featuring at least one line of dialogue:

"Ahhh...California," the man said as he stepped off the boat. "There's nothing like the mix of smog and desperation to make a man really feel at ease."

The man in question was Count Werner Zytle, the former heir to the European country of Vlatava's throne before his family was overthrown by a populous uprising. Since then, he took the family's wealth and turned himself into one of the most ruthless drug lords on the planet. It was believed he was the one who invented Vertigo and was the main distributor across the globe.

If that was the case, Oliver was going to take him down now. Though it also struck Oliver as ironic that the man he was desperate to take down was the reason he was the Green Arrow in the first place. Ollie's use and sale of the drug led to the island, which led to the Arrow. But life wasn't about dwelling on the mistakes of the past, it was about moving on to make this world a better place.

The vigilante nocked and arrow and fired. As the projectile soared through the air, a pressurized gas container in the head exploded, shooting a bolo that ensnared the Count's men where they stood. Another arrow pinned Zytle to the ground.

"What!? Help! Help!" the count cried out.

"No one can hear you, Zytle," the Green Arrow bellowed. "Now, we're going to have a little talk."

Last edited:
Green Arrow app is done. It's a little sparse, but I don't want to give away the bigger picture stuff that's happened to him in the past

Finally near wrapping up my origin arc...

More WW and Superman stuff on the way. Work kicked my ass all weekend, so I've been stuck halfway through Diana's fight with Artemis for days.

Also, I have zero excuse for not getting around to it sooner, but Carnage is APPROVED for Green Arrow. Really sorry for overlooking that, man.

Also also, since we seem to be suffering a critical lack of villains, I am going to bump up the character limit to three. Expect a villainous app up within 24 hours.

Mood Music

Character Name
Koriand’r, Princess of Tamaran

Alignment
Hero (Chaotic Good)

Character Speech Font and Color
Century Gothic, Dark Orange

Powers and Abilities
Tamaranean Physiology – Due to the influence of unknown origins, but likely the Tamaranean sun (X’hal), Koriand’r obtains several abilities some of which may require certain emotional states to achieve. Abilities like flight, energy beams (“starbolts”), superhuman durability, superhuman strength, and linguistic assimilation is obtainable for her.

An example of how her starbolts may vary when unlocked:

Anger – Her energy beams at their most raw and powerful, but lack in precision.

Character Origin
to be written in, but basically raised in utopia until invaded, stir in character for taste, cook, and eat.

Cast
Komand’r – Kori’s elder sister and the heir to the throne, the last time Kori saw her was when they were separated to board separate starships.
Ryand’r – Kori’s only brother, the last time Kori saw him was when they were separated to board separate starships.
Ph’yzzon – The commander of the Starfire.

Will be updated as I develop my stories, assuming acceptance is greenlit.

Why this character?
I don’t know. Wait wait before you decline me, there’s more! I guess it’s me wanting to go back to writing space pulp, something I haven’t done since my Star Wars GM sort of moved on—I have an appreciation for the classics such as Princess of Mars, Flash Gordon, and so forth. I decided that doing a spin that focused on a conquered kingdom (in space!) and the struggle of challenging the invaders or failing even (definitely an option) is pretty cool. Starfire is a character I’ve never written before, but a friend of mine said my M’gann isn’t too far away from a good Starfire interpretation so I decided when mulling over ideas that I’d like to try this one out. Mapped out some ideas for an origin arc, worked on a short sample to see where the drive is and I’m pretty excited.

What can you bring to the RPG
Made her powers a bit trickier as the only one she’s starting with is her natural ability to draw in energy from the sun which allows her to not need to eat organic food until her reserves. Her core powers are still there, and Starfire’s starbolts (and flight) are prone to her emotional “awakening” per ce. I also took influence from space pulp, game of thrones, and Starfire from various media to make her a little bit different but still the optimistic girl—she’s a lot younger as well which makes sense if she ever goes to Earth and does the Titans thing. Lots of original ideas too.

Also, I am apparently an active player who likes playing “strong and intelligent female protagonists” according to Bounce. I can do space crossovers with Kai-Ro or any other galactic character as well as when the time comes bring her to Earth after a bit past the origin arc. I’ve got a bit of the arc planned out so that’s good. Hoping to bring energy to a character not often played while Titans aren’t a thing yet. The character isn’t defined by the Titans.

Sample Post
Tamaran had fallen.

The fact was something that felt impossible for the Tamaranean child as she stood on the edge of a cliff as she looked above to the skies; the skies above. But she was not looking for signs of starcrafts or whatever, she was looking at the sun. X’hal, the beacon of the system that gave them light, and allowed the Tamaranean faithful to become more than mortals. She wondered if the legends were true about the celestial star before her people and her family were subject to alien invasion. It was here she stood on the planet of Culacao, wondering why that of which they worshipped did not save them. Why did it sacrifice her mother and father to demons in Changralynian armor?

Korand’r was one of the youngest children of the ruling dynasty of Tamaran, and as far as she knew: the last. A thought that kept echoing in her head as she recalled Ryand’r and his screams or the flush of the objections of Komand’r as she was forced to abandon her sister. When the Changralynian’s invaded Tamaran they wielded power they never held before and it scared everyone. The three heirs to Tamaran were guided to three small starships—The Starfire, The Darkfire, and The Blackfire—and they split off from the starport in different directions. Their strategist had suggested to split up the family for if the enemy destroyed one vessel they would have to hunt down two more.

The Darkfire, the vessel that held her brother was the first to fall.

Kori’s vessel—the Starfire was the second.

Ph’yzzon, the commander of the Starfire had forced Kori onto an escape pod as the ship fell into the giant desert hosted on Culacao. That was the last time she saw him, or heard word of her family.

“Remove yourself from the void, embrace X’hal, and become one with her soul.”

The young princess muttered the phrase under her breath, echoing the words spoken of by the archons that walked the altars where the words of X’hal were carved in the old tongue. It was only one of many she kept repeating to herself—trying to bring comfort as she survived alone and tattered.

“I must think positive… I shan’t think anything but. My family…”

The young princess still attempted to keep her head straight despite her being no older than twelve cycles past her nameday. In other cultures this would be abnormal, for a child to think such ways would be likened to a young adult—but not in Tamaranean culture. Rivals of Tamaran had always assumed why this was the case, why did the people of X’hal mature as they did? The people of Rann supposed it was the energy of their star and the evolution of the people since their primitive days, others thought it could’ve been the reason of civilization aging as it did considering Tamaran was one of the oldest cultures in the galaxy, dating long before the Kryptonian’s discovered they could make a wheel. It was hard to say.

But it was a matter of survival at this point.

“…my family is alive. X’hal has protected them.”

She took a breath and smiled wide.

“I believe nothing else.”

Last edited:
More WW and Superman stuff on the way. Work kicked my ass all weekend, so I've been stuck halfway through Diana's fight with Artemis for days.

Also, I have zero excuse for not getting around to it sooner, but Carnage is APPROVED for Green Arrow. Really sorry for overlooking that, man.

Also also, since we seem to be suffering a critical lack of villains, I am going to bump up the character limit to three. Expect a villainous app up within 24 hours.

All good, I've been slacking something fierce here and Marvel. Once I get my new laptop either this week or next that will change once I can post from home effectively.

I doubt there will be any objections, so Koriand'r is APPROVED.

The irony is I got a prologue-y post up before I finished her bio. Early acceptance rules, should've switched back over here like before Guildfall or something. :D

Nobody's playing J'onn at the moment, so yeah, he's open.

martian_manhunter_1_1280x1024.jpg

Character Name: J'onn J'onz/John Jones/Martian Manhunter

Alignment (Hero, Villain, Walking the Line): Walking The Line

Character Speech Color and Font (actually say what it is, like Blue Comic Sans):Lime Comic Sans

Powers and Abilities:

Superhuman Strength- he can handle a semi truck or frieght train with ease, but plucking a plane out of the sky might prove difficult
Flight
Healing Factor- the speed of his healing factor depends upon the amount of water in the vicinity, by absorbing the water, he can heal almost any wound, save for the lethal or fatal kind
Self Sustainance- all Martians have no need for food or sleep
Psi-onic Shapeshifting- by telepathically suggesting to other life forms, J'onn can Shapeshifting through their eyes, though in groups of more than 10 it is more difficult. Also, all martians are telepathically immune to each other
Intangibility/invisibility- this power only works through a biological retina and optic nerve, and he can phase through almost any material, save for lead, a Lantern construct, and fire
Telekinesis- his mind has the same strength as his body, so by going in tangent with each other, he can easily pluck planes from the sky or go a few rounds with a kryptonite
Optic Blasts- each martian has their own individual power, and this is J'onn's. Because of his weakness to fire, the optic blasts are actually very cold, but will still burn. The amount of damage varies depending on J'onn's emotional state. If he's calm, he can melt glass, if he's enraged, he can give even the most power of beings a very nasty sunburn

J'onn J'onz and his twin Martian brother Malefic were born on the waterless terrain of Mars as part of the Martian civilization. What the J'onz family did with the newborn Malefic next thpugh was inexcusable, no matter how biblical his birth was. In Martian biological belief, the birthing of twins was near impossible, and was believed that the youngest of a pair of twins would bring about the end of all the Martians had brought into existance.

J'onz was part of the Green Martian ethnicity, the ruling upper class who led Mars in all aspects, from politics to the military, even to construction. Then there is the White Martian ethnicity who are genetically designed to be subjugated by the Green Martians. They live in underground chasms. Even more rare, the Yellow Martians, which account for 1 in 1 billion Green Martians, and they are rumored to live as close to the core of the planet as possible.

Why this character?

I feel Martian Manhunter to be underused in the New52 comics and believe he could have had great potential. I wish to put what I believe to be that potential, into this roleplay.

What can you bring to the RPG? Creativity, and a collaborative team effort. And maybe some apple pie?

Provide a short sample post as your desired character, in three paragraphs or more and featuring at least one line of dialogue:

WIP- it's almost midnight and i'm tired. The site logged me out after I detailed the powers section and I don't feel like doing it over at the moment. Ill add more and update things tomorrow. If the photo is too big, ill find another, no biggie

Last edited:
Okay, time to shake things up a bit:

Character Name: The Red Hood Gang

Alignment (Hero, Villain, Walking the Line): Villains.

Character Speech Color and Font (actually say what it is, like Blue Comic Sans): Various fonts and colors, mostly shades of red. Red Hood One, however, speaks in Comic Sans MS, Bold and DarkRed.

Powers and Abilities:

The Red Hood Gang have no superpowers or special abilities, but they do possess a vast arsenal of weaponry provided by the Falcone syndicate. Each individual member may have talents that make them stand out, but by and large they are wholly interchangeable.

What makes the Red Hood Gang so fearsome, however, is their anonymity, as well as their ability to strike seemingly anywhere in the city. Thanks to their connections in the Falcone syndicate, deep and intricate blackmail and extortion schemes, or sheer brute force, there seems to be no safe place in all of Gotham from the Hoods....a fact made more terrifying by the fact that they can be just about anyone.

As a child, Carmine Falcone loved watching the old movie serials from his father's collection. Far and away his favorite series was the action-adventure pulp 'The Grey Ghost.' Unlike his friends, however, Carmine didn't much care for the Ghost himself-- his favorite character was his arch-enemy, the mysterious and sinister Red Hood. That terrifying gleaming red dome, the horrible altered voice-- and most importantly, the fact that the audience never saw the Hood's face or learned his real name-- made an impression that stuck with the young Falcone for life.

Several years later, Carmine Falcone had worked his way up to the top of the criminal underworld on the East Coast, his syndicate overseeing massive extortion rackets, illegal gambling rings, drug and gun smuggling, prostitution, human trafficking, contract killings, anything and everything that could turn a profit. The Roman, as he now called himself, had fought tooth and nail for years to subdue or kill off the competition, and in so doing, he became so high-profile a target, with so many eyes and ears on him, that the day-to-day dirty work of running a criminal empire became nearly impossible.

He needed people who could get their hands dirty without leaving fingerprints. He needed people who could further the syndicate's goals without directly pointing back to the syndicate itself. He needed a face that was immediately recognizable and terrifying, but also completely disposable in case things went south.

In a moment of inspiration, Falcone thought of the old serials he watched as a kid, and the horrifying unknown villain that terrorized the Grey Ghost....

....and shortly thereafter, the Red Hood Gang was born.

Acting under vague instructions from Falcone but largely autonomous, the Red Hoods are kept completely anonymous, even from each other. Hoods are only referred to by number-- names are expressly forbidden, and the Hoods are never allowed to meet with each other without their masks on. They have little to no 'code' or rules to speak of, but one put into place by their leader-- aptly designated Red Hood One-- states that if one Hood knows more than three facts about another Hood's real identity, one of them must kill the other to keep those facts from spreading.

The Hoods apparently come from all walks of life, from the most completely destitute to the elite upper-class of Gotham City. They might be enforcers for Falcone's gang or another, they might be schoolteachers or bank tellers, they might be off-duty police officers or soldiers. Their eclectic mix of skills, knowledge of their environments, connections into various parts of the city, and complete replaceability makes them almost impossible to predict, let alone defeat.

What's known for certain is this: there is absolutely no low to which the Red Hoods will not stoop. And anyone who joins them must be very desperate, very stupid, or very, very sick in the head.

Why this character?

Oh, come on. You know why.

What can you bring to the RPG?

Running the game, for one. Doing something cool with the early days of you-know-who, for two. And a concept arc that I've been kicking around in my head for years.

"I'll... I'll give you anything you want. Just stop."

"Well, now..."

My whole life I've been squeamish. I've got no stomach for blood and guts, I can't look at some of the grisly images they post on the news....heck, I don't even like horror movies all that much. I turn white at a papercut, I feel ill watching athletes fight. I can't stand violence.

At least, I can't when I'm not wearing the mask. When I'm just some schmuck who can't catch a break in the big city. When I'm not a Hood.

With my face covered, my voice muffled, my identity concealed, I can be whoever I want......

.....like someone who can watch a cop be tortured for hours and not feel a thing to see his fingers getting chopped off.

"Anything we want?" Asks the Hood in the tuxedo and cape. "Including, say, the name of the man who'd tipped you and your men off to our little escapade back at the Docks?"

That's our Number One, although I can't say for sure if that means he was the first picked in the gang, or the best of the group, or what. From what I can tell, our numbers seem to be random-- I know for a fact that at least two Hoods came on after I did and somehow have smaller numbers. I do know, though, that we all follow his lead. Whatever he does in his real life, he's a showman, a charismatic, a born leader-- we're all criminals, but he does it with style.

"H-Harvey Dent. H-He's got a man working for you. Don't know who it is."

"Really? One of our own is a turncoat?!" Red Hood One gasps. "Good heavens to betsy, this just won't do."

He turns to the rest of us, giving us the closest he can approximate to an accusing eye.

"Show of hands, gentlemen! Which of you is the snake in a nest of vipers? Who's got Dent's ears burning?"

"No one? No one at all? Okay, then..."

Pulling out a revolver from within his jacket, Red Hood One aims it at the first man he sees.

"Guess you'll have to do."

And with that, he drops Hood Thirteen like it was nothing. There's nothing that made him choose Thirteen in particular. For all he cared, he could have plugged Hood Six, or Hood Forty-Two.....or me.

Of course, that's the point. We're all nobodies. And nobody is the most dangerous thing that somebody can be.

"Every day that the traitor doesn't reveal himself, one of you dies. So act quickly now,", he coldly spouts. "As for Sergeant Tattletale? End his suffering."

I pull a gun from my jacket, and put one through the cop's skull.

First time I've ever killed a man.

I tell myself that I'm not like Red Hood One. That killing that cop is going to haunt me the rest of my life. He wasn't a number, he had a name, a face, a family, and I took it away. Why? How could I do that? What the hell was I thinking?

Red Hood One, and Falcone behind him.....they're evil men. Monsters. I have to play along, I have to do their dirty work, or they'll kill me. It's just a job, and then I can take off my Hood and go back to my normal life once this is all over. I won't be a monster, not like him.

Then I find myself wondering how many of the other Hoods are telling themselves the same thing.....

.....and part of me wants to laugh.

Last edited:
That freaking sucks, I finished my backstory for J'onn and when I clicked save it logged me out. Oh well at least I know what to write and expand on. Due to work I should have it up by this weekend, if not monday at the lastest

Epic hard drive meltdown that I'm still working to recover from, so Kai-ro is temporarily delayed while I get things back to normal.

I'm still very much in this. Just bought a new laptop over the weekend, and had to factory reset my phone.

Posts to come in th coming few days, Marvel takes priority short term though since I'm keeping someone waiting.

Following that though... The good times, they shall roll.

In case it bears repeating, this is true here as well. See you all on the flip side.

So much for the best laid plans.

So... the good news is, I finally got my orders. The bad news is, I have to pack up the house and move back to the States ASAP. This means my computer is going into the moving company truck and I'm going to be too up in the air to post regularly.

As such, please remove me from the roster. Once I get settled at my new duty station, time permitting, I'll reapply.

Nightrunner here. Yes--that Nightrunner. Ive been out of the loop quite a while now, but I'm back, and this has my attention. I'll be known as Misfit until I figure out how to change my username. I signed up for this site, never posting anything, before NR became my universal handle. Nice to see everyone. Master Bruce, Andy, I tip my hat to the tqo of you and hope to up my game from last time we 'met'. Everyone else, howdy.

Best of luck with your move, Bounce. Here's hoping things don't keep you away too long.

Oh, and hey there, Nightrunner. Interesting to see the influx of Guild members finding their way over to the Basement.

So I'm still working on getting Green Arrow started. But I have a story I want to tell. Going to use most of what Byrd put up.

hellblazer.jpg

Character Name: John Constantine

Alignment (Hero, Villain, Walking the Line): Walking the Line

Character Speech Color and Font (actually say what it is, like Blue Comic Sans): Ariel Grey

Powers and Abilities: Constantine is an adept mage, though he prefers to use his wits rather than the magic. He has a master knowledge of the supernatural. John is also a master conman, pickpocket, and all around scoundrel.

Byrd Man said:
John Constantine (Pronounced so it rhymes with nine) was born in Liverpool, England in 1975 to Marry Anne and Thomas Constantine. His mother died in childbirth, leaving the baby and his older sister Cheryl alone with their father, who hated and resented John for the death of his wife. A religious man, Thomas threw himself into the Bible and enacted petty revenge on John by severely punishing the boy for the slightest transgressions. Young John rebelled from his dad by embracing the occult and rock and roll. Thomas beat his son with an electrical cord when he discovered John reading a book on Aleister Crowley. John delved more into music and occult as he became a teenager.

At the age of 17 John and a few of his neighborhood friends started a band named Mucous Membrane, a punk band in the style of the Sex Pistols. The band floundered as a punk band during the time that punk was out. John began to enter the occult underground society of London around this time. He acquired his first taste of magical power shortly after and used it to his advantage. He began using a charm spell that would captivate and dazzle audiences during his shows, making the mediocre band seem better than they actually were. Mucous Membrane soon developed a cult following and toured across the UK and America. He delved further into magic after establishing connections with many prominent American mages, stage magicians, and occultists. John's desire for more and more magical power grew as he was exposed to more and more of it.

In 1996 everything changed. During a show in a small nightclub in Connecticut, John tried to conjur a simple fire spell for the crowd. The spell, and the sacrifice needed, soon got out of control and caused a raging inferno to engulf the club. Twenty-seven people died in the fire and Constantine escaped, but suffered a mental breakdown that caused him to become committed as an American insane asylum. After four years in the institution he was released just in time for the new millennium. John made a living as a small time hustler and stage magician. He traveled America for six years billed simply as Constantine. During this time he read every single book on magic he could fine. He learned about the effects of magic and their costs.

He developed a reputation in both criminal and occult circles as a powerful mage and an untrustworthy operator. In 2007, Constantine returned back home to London to help a friend with a tricky situation. Jamie O'Malley, a dying man, had sold his soul to the Devil some years ago. Constantine used his best conman methods and tricks to keep the Devil at bay long enough for the contract with Jamie to become null and void, allowing Jamie's soul to go to Heaven. The trick put Constantine on Hell's hit list and drew the attention of Heaven. Word of the feat began to spread and before long, Constantine found himself being asked favors from many powerful people.

Not only that, Constantine has found himself on the wrong side of SHADE, a government organization that investigated the supernatural. Thanks to his knowledge and a job gone wrong, Constantine is now embroiled in SHADE's quest to protect the innocent from the forces beyond man's understanding.

Why this character?

I've got a supernatural story I want to tell.

What can you bring to the RPG?

The dark side of the DC Universe.

"Well this is bloody terrible," Constantine mumbled to himself, half his lips still wrapped around the smoldering cigarette. He balanced on a beam above the vampire colony he knew were sleeping below him. They had been feeding in the local town, and he couldn't stand for that. It helped the mayor promised to pay him a handsome sum, but hell, some karmic brownie points would help as well.

John shimmied across the beam towards the window which had been covered by a heavy tarp. If he could pull it back, he'd be able to take the nest out without too much trouble.

And of course that's when one of the bastards decides to wake up. The snarl from below makes Constantine curse. He moves quicker as the other beasts are roused by their brother. John makes a leap for it, and snags the edge of the tarp, ripping it down and smashing hard into the ground, "Bollocks!"

Sunlight filled the room, and the vampires recoiled in pain from the light. Constantine fished around in his trench coat before producing the stake he had brought with him. Smiling, the Hellblazer taunted the creatures of the night, "Well, boys. Who's first?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"