Ultimate One Universe - Genesis: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Yea youre approved. I was mostly waiting for anyone with stock in the Kingpin to go yay or nay, but I assume you're good

I have some things planned for Fisk but I can't see it stepping on my toes at all.

And I might not even go with them. Despite having another mega DD arc half written out and completely planned, I was thinking about hanging up the cowl once I was done with the Fear showdown. I'm not too sure.

Well, you can always fight me. I'll lose, but it'll be fun.

So my World's Finest post will FINALLY be up tomorrow. Just need to polish it off tonight/tomorrow morning

I'm hoping for at least one post this weekend, hopefully more. It feels like a productive one.

Pfft, screw your posts, I can keep this game afloat on my lonesome. :cmad:

I'mma shoot for a Jordan and an Azrael at next opportunity.

I'll probably bang something out tomorrow.

To that effect, another installment in the world's most ironically slow origin story is in the books. Hoping I can ride this wave of creative momentum into a Spider-Man or Captain America post tomorrow night.

Howdy Ho everyone. Just wanted to stop by and give a plug for the new Marvel 616 RPG, its been kinda slow going getting it off the ground, would love to have as many players as we could. Stop on by and check it out.

Gonna try to get the posts rolling along again here soon. I'm brimming with ideas, and I just want to get them on the (web)page.

And with that mammoth post I think I may very well bring my run as Daredevil to an end.

I still have plenty of posts written out, probably around twenty or so at last count, but I'm reluctant to flood the game with posts from me. There was still plenty I hoped to do, plenty I'd written out that probably won't ever see the light of day now, but I've really enjoyed what I was able to do.

Over the past eight or nine years I've been RPing on this site under various different usernames, each more short-lived than the last, as far back as the days where you'd write out a post and go to hit send but realise someone else had responded before you'd sent it. I've seen a lot of great runs and read a lot of great work but I've never really felt like I had a magnum opus of my own.

I guess this game sort of provided me with one even if there's only a fraction of the number of people to see it as there was once was. So for that I am thankful.

And with that mammoth post I think I may very well bring my run as Daredevil to an end.

I still have plenty of posts written out, probably around twenty or so at last count, but I'm reluctant to flood the game with posts from me. There was still plenty I hoped to do, plenty I'd written out that probably won't ever see the light of day now, but I've really enjoyed what I was able to do.

Over the past eight or nine years I've been RPing on this site under various different usernames, each more short-lived than the last, as far back as the days where you'd write out a post and go to hit send but realise someone else had responded before you'd sent it. I've seen a lot of great runs and read a lot of great work but I've never really felt like I had a magnum opus of my own.

I guess this game sort of provided me with one even if there's only a fraction of the number of people to see it as there was once was. So for that I am thankful.
Nooooooo! I hate to see you go under these circumstances. I hope you reconsider. I'm sure none of us are particularly upset that you're posting so often. (Except for the feelings of inadequacy it may promote...) But I understand what you're feeling, and I'm not going to ask you to stay just out of a selfish desire to see what you had planned.

Yea, I hate to see you go. I really hate how lazy I've been when it comes to posting lately

Yea, I hate to see you go. I really hate how lazy I've been when it comes to posting lately
Same here. When I'm done with this Captain America arc, I'm probably going to drop him so that I can give more attention to my other characters.

Same here. When I'm done with this Captain America arc, I'm probably going to drop him so that I can give more attention to my other characters.

Speaking of which, I'm gonna have a post tomorrow.

I'm goign to pull out of here for now. I will probably be back though.

Whoa, forgot about... Everything on this site for a while. So, uh... Guessing this is dead, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"