Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 Episode 7: "Welcome to the Jungle"

Not necessarily. Most, if not, all of them are suitable for leadership. At the very least Citizen Steel is definitely worthy of being leader, since Commander Steel had somewhat of a leadership role in the J.S.A. I think White Canary deserves to be Captain, but I do not think she should just be able to boss Rip around and interfere with whatever Rip is doing whenever she wants. It is technically still Rip's ship and his mission, but somehow Sara got to the point where she has more power and authority.

Sara is more level headed and smarter than Rip. It would make sense to put someone calmer and able to make better decisions in charge and remove from command someone who kept screwing things up.

Not necessarily. Most, if not, all of them are suitable for leadership. At the very least Citizen Steel is definitely worthy of being leader, since Commander Steel had somewhat of a leadership role in the J.S.A. I think White Canary deserves to be Captain, but I do not think she should just be able to boss Rip around and interfere with whatever Rip is doing whenever she wants. It is technically still Rip's ship and his mission, but somehow Sara got to the point where she has more power and authority.

Sara is more level headed and smarter than Rip. It would make sense to put someone calmer and able to make better decisions in charge and remove from command someone who kept screwing things up.

Haha ,no the other aren't suitable for leader ship, not at all and truth be told Sara and Rip are onthe same level. I'm afraid to say.

She really is not. If anything zenith is right and they are on the same level. Rip was definitely the more calm of the two and was definitely not the one screwing up. Sara is better suited for being a warrior, or an assassin if you will, she is a fair leader, but Rip, certainly, is not at all the things you describe is a very fit leader.

As for zenith's comment that the others are not suitable for leadership, he really provides no evidence or support to back up that claim, so I will simply say that I disagree with him.

I would also like to point out that under Sara's leadership they actually broke time. Under Rip's leadership a ragtag team came together and accomplished their mission of stopping an immortal tyrant. Both have their positives, but I very much think that no matter how "level headed" they both are, Rip is more suited for leadership. Especially given he put the Time Bureau together, yet another team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"