Deadpool 2: Super Duper Cut coming to Comic Con and home video

Discussion in 'Deadpool 2' started by -JKR-, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Holy Slapper Registered

I watched the Super Duper Cut yesterday and I thought some extended scenes worked better. Some music changes I'm not sure worked but overall I might give a slight edge to the Super Duper Cut.

2. Joined:
    Jan 12, 2007
    Yeah I liked the extended scenes a lot better but I hated the song they changed for the juggernaut colossus fight

3. Venom160 Enigmatic Loner

Just finished watching the extended cut and I gotta say im really conflicted. I really liked alot of the added stuff but changes in the music really ruined it for me. The music change during the Juggernaut/Colossus fight is one thing but taking out the acoustic version of Take me on during Wade and Vanessa's reunion is unforgivable. It seriously took away the emotional impact of that scene.

AVEITWITHJAMON likes this.
  4. Drizzle There's no knowing where we're rowing

That's kinda how I felt about it. I missed the acoustic "Take on Me" and a few of the jokes that were changed like Wade wearing Cerebro, etc. but I loved the added Russell backstory scenes and Deadpool's suicide montage. I'm torn too. There's no clear preference for me right now.

5. Venom160 Enigmatic Loner

Honestly I think im leaning toward the theatrical version. Also gotta give ya props for your avatar Drizzle. Thats onna my fav movies.

6. Drizzle There's no knowing where we're rowing

Thanks! :up: I saw it on Instagram and I had to grab it. Creepshow is one of the most underrated horror movies out there.

7. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

Looking forward to watching both cuts soon

8. PunyGod Astronomer

I ended up watching the Super Cut first and then the Theatrical. There are many alternate jokes and music cues and it is just personal preference to which you think is better.

But I really liked all of the extra scenes in the Super Cut. They added to the story and didn't feel superfluous at all. This is probably the version I will watch in the future.