The Dark Knight Comic-Con NEWS!

Who knows? They may say something. Theres going to be thousands of fanboys down there, so they might be pressured in to revealing something new.;)

boywonder13 said:
No mention of the sequel has been made in the fact that Goyer/Uslan are coming, I dont think we will learn anything new or anything at all....
I call that bad journalism. BOF should know that those two guys are going.

I just saw the teaser for The Prestige - man I can't wait for Nolan to start working on Batman again - I pray that he does at least two more and makes a complete triology...

the idea is that the Nolan will do a trilogy. they might be filmed back-to-back since the story is almost a direct continuitation from each other.

Batman Begins screenwriter David Goyer has been quoted in Premiere magazine: "The next one would have Batman enlisting the aid of Gordon and Dent in bringing down The Joker...but not killing him. In the third movie, The Joker would go on trial, scarring Dent in the process."

They could let something slip....not even on purpose, but by accident.

"Yeah, Batman Escalation will be out next......uh.....oh, **** Nolan's gonna kill me..." -Goyer.

Could happen.

I hope they give some news about the casting process, and mabe a tip or two about the general story.

Yeah...but, probably not. I think they just will want to keep things under wrapped. Sigh......

The Fallen said:
Of course! It makes sence now! 'The Prestige' is just a cover for the Begins sequel. They tried to cover up Begins with 'The Intimidation Game', this is just the next step. Bale, Nolan, Caine, Jackman (Dent)... they are all their... :)

I'd cry if that happened. As much as I want the next Batman sequel, I'm also rather looking forward to The Prestige.

Maybe they secretly filmed Batman scenes in between scenes of The Prestige. David Bowie could be the Joker!

Katsuro said:
X-Play is the only thing on that channel even remotely worth watching. G4 should've never bought out TechTV, in very much enjoyed TechTV. G4 took over TechTV and fired everyone who was over 25 and knew what they were talking about. :down :down :down

Don't you just love how they're trying to play it off like nothings different. They got rid of The G4TV chicks, Diane Mizota, Sarah f--ckin Lane, and even got rid of the damn review show w/ those two smartasses, which was one of their best shows. G4 sucks now. They were both fine b4 the merger, but screw em now.

Ibn said:
Don't you just love how they're trying to play it off like nothings different. They got rid of The G4TV chicks, Diane Mizota, Sarah f--ckin Lane, and even got rid of the damn review show w/ those two smartasses, which was one of their best shows. G4 sucks now. They were both fine b4 the merger, but screw em now.

Sarah Lane is still with AOTS - she is just on a year long trip around the wrold - she still reports in every once and a while. Diane Mizota was annyoing as hell. Judgement Day at times made for a decent show, but Tommy's 5th grade playground humor hurt the show.

I miss Unscrewed, Screen Savers (ATOS is not the same...at all), G4TV.com.

I hate Midnight Spank with a passion, The Man Show, Fastlane.

Fastlane is fine. But, after they give it every ****ing night.....it wears very, very, very thin on you. It's really just a wannabe Miami Vice, with less substance and too much flash.

AOTS has these chicks that can't deliver any lines. It's like they've got some robot up there with really really nice ****.....but no sense of emotion and no charisma. It's kinda sad.

Xplay still owns.

I cry every night hoping Unscrewed returns. I really miss that show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"