Death Note

i've been looking EVERYWHERE online to finally watch this, but with no luck. all of the sites end up being cheap gimmicks. :(

the first time I Watched the series was on youtube. That was about a year a couple months ago.

Amazon has a good deal going for the DVD sets, usually each season cost about $50, but now they've marked them down to about $25. I went ahead and got Season 1, I have all the volumes for the graphic novel, I was sooo addicted to it when I was reading them, I loved this series. I think it coulda ended better though. :D I was for L the whole time. I really disliked Mello and Near, though.

yeah, Mello and near just didn't do it for me.

Amazon has a good deal going for the DVD sets, usually each season cost about $50, but now they've marked them down to about $25. I went ahead and got Season 1, I have all the volumes for the graphic novel, I was sooo addicted to it when I was reading them, I loved this series. I think it coulda ended better though. :D I was for L the whole time. I really disliked Mello and Near, though.
I think this was the opinion of at least 90% of Death Note fans. Myself included. I loved how the individual characterizations played out, but the mystery got to the point where it depended too much on things falling into place without Near and Mello actually causing them to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"