Best and Worst episodes

GamerSlyRatchet

Sidekick
Reaction score
It´s time to decide! Which episodes would you declare the best of the series? Which ones would be worst? I´ll post my choices later, but what do you think?

I thought Brawn was pretty awful. I'd need an episode list to figure the best, but I was pretty sweet on Harley's introductory episode and Riddler's origin story.

Best Episode: The Joining

Worst Episode: Q & A (one with the Quizmaster)

I just watched Apprentice, where Joker get's a kid sidekick. It was really good.

Best Episode : The Everywhere Man

Worst Episode : The Butler Did It

worst eps are the butler did it, bird or prey, brawn

Best eps and by this i mean eps that are on par or surpass the dcau

the big dummy
meltdown
strange minds
the laughing bat
night and the city
the apprentice
gotham's ultimate criminal mastermind
a matter in the family
team penguin
artifacts
clayfaces
everywhere man
strange new world
seconds
rumours
the joining part one
the batman vs dracula

Im not sure of most of the names but I really like Strange new world and Artifacts (Batmans design is a 100 times better imo). The one with Gear-head and Bane were really bad.

I got to love the future episode....what's it called?

Oh yeah, Artifacts:A++

Greg Weisman from Gargoyles wrote that episode.....absolutely great...

oh yeah, i forgot my worst episode...yeah Q&A was total crap...I vomit whenever it's on...:csad:

I can't agree with you more I did not like that episode one bit. But Artifacts was totally awesome, the action the fact that it was based on the future Nightwing, Oracle, Batman, Mr. Freeze everything was great in that episode.

Totally worth watching.

For me i dont have a best episode (not really into the show) but I sure do have a worst of.....well one that I thought really sucked.

The one with Black Mask, which sucks because he's one of my favorite batman rogues also. They didnt really show what he's all about....he just seemed useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"