Definitive 80's Songs

NOFX said:
Starship - We Built this city

That's another "worst song ever". I cannot beLIEVE that that crap came out of what used to be Jefferson Airplane.

Batty for Bats! said:
yeah but he did a remake whenever his son died :( that version.

EDIT: dammit. okay. you were right, and I was wrong on both accounts, I just looked it up :(

That was in the 90s.

Smoking in the Boys Room
Home Sweet Home
Bad
Jack and Dianne

I wasn't trying to rub it in your face... sheesh.

Kmack said:
I haven't heard it, is it any good?
Oh yes! I like it very much. If you want to hear it, let me know and I can email it to you.

As for being another Madonna fan... I worshipped her. :O

Oh, another definitive 80s song... WHIP IT ~ Devo. :o

Shuley said:
"I love rock and Roll" by Joan Jett... People on my school bus used to sing that back in 1982 :D

Wasn't that Blondie during the 70's?

DBella said:
Oh yes! I like it very much. If you want to hear it, let me know and I can email it to you.
Sure:) [email protected]

As for being another Madonna fan... I worshipped her. :O
I DO worship her. It's kinda sad actually, I couldn't imagine my life without her music:o

It's too bad we aren't allowed to post nudity or links to nudity. I could show you footage of Madonna in a room filled with guys all performing sexual acts on her at the same time. Not joking. Several at once. It's one big free for all with a Madonna buffet.

Go to Putfile.com. You type in Madonna and a bunch of vids come up and there is the video of her having her fun. Every guy in the room is just reaching for her.

No way. There are songs that do that, but not "We Built this City". Never has a song pretending to be rock and roll failed so miserably.

Cyclops said:
No way. There are songs that do that, but not "We Built this City". Never has a song pretending to be rock and roll failed so miserably.
I always dance to that song but of course I always make sure no one is watching and listening:O

And do you have a pistol with silencer equipped on-hand in case anyone accidentally does?

Cyclops said:
And do you have a pistol with silencer equipped on-hand in case anyone accidentally does?
Cyanide capsule hidden in my teeth!

Not for yourself, dummy. For the witnesses. Why would you bother silencing a suicide shot? ;)

Cyclops said:
Not for yourself, dummy. For the witnesses. Why would you bother silencing a suicide shot? ;)
How can I live if anyone ever found out I dance and listen to Starship- We built this city???!!! You tell me!!!

Anyone who finds out, dies. They take your secret to the grave.

Cyclops said:
Anyone who finds out, dies. They take your secret to the grave.
I cant take a life of an innocent, its not there fault if they accidently saw and heard me listen to Starship - We Built This City:(

Then I guess you'll just have to systematically hunt down and destroy those responsible for the creation of that song in the first place.

Cyclops said:
Then I guess you'll just have to systematically hunt down and destroy those responsible for the creation of that song in the first place.
I could use a little help...

Round ayund ROUND
Well LOVE'll find a way jus' GIVE it time TIME TIME time time Yeah-OW
Out on the street, tha's where we'll meeyut
I'll bring the wine
You always Pass the time
I hee naw Belts
....A pizza Celts
Gettin' aWAy-ee
We'll putchoo on the SHELF!!!

(Immigrant Song Rip-off riff)​

One 80s singer whom I can't recall any of her songs is Samantha Fox.

I remember what she looked like, though....

samantha_fox.jpg

Touch me, touch me
I want to feel your body
Your heart beat next to mine
(This is the night)
Touch me, touch me now

She was not hot. She was a sex-cow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"