Demon Knights

Yes.gif

Demon Knights #2 preview! NOW WITH DINOSAURS! GLORIOUS VANDAL SAVAGE ENJOYS HIS TASTY MEAL.

Dinosaurs! :atp:

This issue looks like its going to be amazing and action packed

Hahahaha, Vandal Savage beating dinosaurs to death with other dinosaurs is the best. :hehe:

I'm dropping it and trade waiting it now because while I thought the first issue was classic the subsequent ones have let me down. Though I did like the Shining Knight focused #4 it's not enough to keep me reading monthly. I'd rather wait for the whole shabang and get the full arc plus my Vandal Savage and The Demon fix too when the issues that focus on them are collected. It just doesn't seem like priority reading to me compared to the books in my sig even though it isn't bad.

Demon Knights #9: Probably the most underrated and underappreciated team comic out there, why aren't the hardcore feminists whiners raving this book? Not only is the team mostly compromised of females, this latest issue had a Lesbian Queen and that didn't receive any big deal, because Medieval DC doesn't care about that, it was a normal thing for them. I know alot of people got worned out by the character-driven 1st arc, but the pacing has gotten "normal" and all the characters are now known by the reader, it's all really cool heavy fantasy story.

I've been absolutely loving this series since issue one and this issue made me love it even more :hrt:

And it had two lesbian queens not just one :woot:. I love that this book is featuring such a fab lesbian couple and I love the way that Cornell wrote both of them together here. Any comic book that features adorable lesbian couples gets a :up: from me

As a lesbian comic book fan I want more well written lgbt characters in comics and I'm absolutely delighted that this series will be featuring some. I loved these two together and I definitely want to see more of them in this series :)

I've been absolutely loving this series since issue one and this issue made me love it even more :hrt:

And it had two lesbian queens not just one :woot:. I love that this book is featuring such a fab lesbian couple and I love the way that Cornell wrote both of them together here. Any comic book that features adorable lesbian couples gets a :up: from me

As a lesbian comic book fan I want more well written lgbt characters in comics and I'm absolutely delighted that this series will be featuring some. I loved these two together and I definitely want to see more of them in this series :)

New issue comes out next week and I cannot wait to see how Cornell writes the new version of Morgan le Fay

She be a fab villainess and I'm digging her new look

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"