Desert Punk

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by DOG LIPS, Dec 15, 2007.

1. DOG LIPS El Señor Presidente

So, after reading a very supportive review, and a friend promising me the greatness of it will make me happy, I picked up the tin box set of Desert Punk at Best Buy for $70. The setting and boobies I've seen in research pretty much sold me on it. I have yet to crack it open though. :csad:

So, any love for this? Hate?

2. oakzap425 Registered

Didn't look very interesting. YOu want a good one with boobies, and action, with a little comedy, go with Tenjho Tenge. And if you want a little action, more comedy, and little to no plot, but lots of boobies, go with Mouse. It's two disc, worth of 15 min. shorts, and pretty cheap.

Yes, I'm a girl.

And I'm ashamed that'd you purchase it as opposed to watching it online first before purchase! :cmad:

3. DOG LIPS El Señor Presidente

Well, I ... I watched clips and stuff, oaky. :csad:

4. oakzap425 Registered

...Just watch a whole ep or two on Veoh.com

5. DOG LIPS El Señor Presidente

It's too late now! I already opened it and rubbed it on my face! :mad:

6. TheVileOne Registered

So does the show actually have boobs, or is it just lots of teasing kind of shots?

Setting for the show, another post-apocalyptic desert earth kind of show. Kind of like an anime Mad Max, 'cept the protagonist is a little, perverted goof, right?

7. DOG LIPS El Señor Presidente

I haven't watched any eps yet, but from clips and reviews, it seems to be 75% boobs and boob hallucinations.

Yeah, it's a dried up world where water is like gold and everyone screws each other over constantly. Main character is the horniest teenager in existence.

8. IRON_Lad Registered

Desert Punk is pretty frickin awesome. It's funny and there's a lot of fan service. Overall a 6/10

9. Sloth7d Escapist

I just started watching it. Lots of boobs, but you can't see anything. That's just what drives the desert Punk. Boobs and money. So both are a big part of the show, but it's really funny and action packed.