Desert Punk

DOG LIPS

El Señor Presidente
Reaction score
So, after reading a very supportive review, and a friend promising me the greatness of it will make me happy, I picked up the tin box set of Desert Punk at Best Buy for $70. The setting and boobies I've seen in research pretty much sold me on it. I have yet to crack it open though. :csad:

So, any love for this? Hate?

Didn't look very interesting. YOu want a good one with boobies, and action, with a little comedy, go with Tenjho Tenge. And if you want a little action, more comedy, and little to no plot, but lots of boobies, go with Mouse. It's two disc, worth of 15 min. shorts, and pretty cheap.

Yes, I'm a girl.

And I'm ashamed that'd you purchase it as opposed to watching it online first before purchase! :cmad:

Well, I ... I watched clips and stuff, oaky. :csad:

It's too late now! I already opened it and rubbed it on my face! :mad:

So does the show actually have boobs, or is it just lots of teasing kind of shots?

Setting for the show, another post-apocalyptic desert earth kind of show. Kind of like an anime Mad Max, 'cept the protagonist is a little, perverted goof, right?

So does the show actually have boobs, or is it just lots of teasing kind of shots?

Setting for the show, another post-apocalyptic desert earth kind of show. Kind of like an anime Mad Max, 'cept the protagonist is a little, perverted goof, right?

I haven't watched any eps yet, but from clips and reviews, it seems to be 75% boobs and boob hallucinations.

Yeah, it's a dried up world where water is like gold and everyone screws each other over constantly. Main character is the horniest teenager in existence.

Desert Punk is pretty frickin awesome. It's funny and there's a lot of fan service. Overall a 6/10

I just started watching it. Lots of boobs, but you can't see anything. That's just what drives the desert Punk. Boobs and money. So both are a big part of the show, but it's really funny and action packed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"