Playstation Detroit: Become Human

Havok83

Avenger
Reaction score
Just announced at Paris Games Week. More to come. Looks to be based on Kara, the demo they released a few years back

eta: mod please change the title. Its Become, not Becoming

3zT7UnT.png

Q6lQmVh.png

Last edited:
this announcement today instantly made it my most anticipated PS4 game. It likely wont drop till some time in 2017 which seems so far off now.

Confession: Ive never seen Kara

this announcement today instantly made it my most anticipated PS4 game. It likely wont drop till some time in 2017 which seems so far off now.

Confession: Ive never seen Kara
i didn't get to watch the video yet, did they mention kara in it?

We'll see. Beyond Two Souls kinda faltered.

Heavy Rain was a good playthrough, but from what I heard about Beyond: Two Souls, it was a bit of a disappointment.

The world here looks beautiful, but I'm not a huge fan of the play style in the other two games so I'll wait until its closer to release to decide if it's worth a try. But it looks beautiful for sure. Also gave me vibes of Ex Machina.

I'm really excited about this. I remember watching the Kara demo so many times. It was jaw dropping for it's graphics (though its dated now) but more importantly for it's emotional core. It was such a moving tech demo/short film. I hope that Detroit can keep that level of thought and care in the full game.

i didn't get to watch the video yet, did they mention kara in it?
Sort of.

She's the main character. :woot:

I'm really excited about this. I remember watching the Kara demo so many times. It was jaw dropping for it's graphics (though its dated now) but more importantly for it's emotional core. It was such a moving tech demo/short film. I hope that Detroit can keep that level of thought and care in the full game.

Sort of.

She's the main character. :woot:
283063_o.gif

Game looks amazing but I am not much of a fan of the gameplay mechanics if it's like heavy rain or beyond two souls

here's that amazing trailer from E3. Too bad the game wasnt dated

It definitely looks interesting, but I'm a little disappointing that this is Detroit. I was hoping for something a little different, but this definitely looks cool and in the same vein as Heavy Rain.

Really wasn't impressed with the new video. Looks like a completely different animal to what was shown in the original trailer. Lost all my interest, sadly.

This looks great. I liked Fahrenheit, Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls so I will definitely buy this too.

This looks great. I liked Fahrenheit, Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls so I will definitely buy this too.

Yeah I played those two games and I loved them. Never got around to playing Beyond.

I need to get around to playing Beyond, but was the Ellen Page and her ghost thing the only people you could play as?

I haven't played Beyond either but Indigo Prophecy was intriguing for the most part and Heavy Rain was great.

I am pretty sure I saw the tech demo from back in the day, but the trailer yesterday was awesome. Too many games on my must buy list now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"