Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Because they can?

****, if I could get a cool robot arm, I would chop off my real arm right now.

lol I'll just wait for the after version which were the nanite's so I have the best of both world I be a concealed cyborg or what ever they were called in the prior games . I'll only do the robot arm thing if I didn't have another chose.

but both have their advantages

Last edited:
Human Revolution was a really good FPS and had very little that made it seem generic or formulaic. I couldn't get through any of the boss fights without hints though, and they were the most poorly designed aspects, but nothing game breaking. I'm definitely looking forward to what they do with this one.

EP Daily Rundown – April 13, 2015

Today in the Rundown, Vic and Scott discuss two massive new games
that were recently announced: Lego Universe and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

And here's the Full show below
EP Daily Full Show – April 13, 2015

Today on EP Daily, we take a look at two big games that were just announced: Lego Universe
and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided; Scott chats with Fable Legends creative director David Eckelberry;
we look back at the very first Fable game with creator

Also with & more current

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Will Be Fully Ghostable, Including Bosses. April 14, 2015 . 12:01pm

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided director Jean-Francoise Dugas has been answering questions about the game on Twitter.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided director Jean-Francoise Dugas has been answering questions about the game on Twitter. Obviously, he isn’t giving away any major details but for the curious, he does drop a few interesting tidbits here and there. Below is a list of questions fans tossed his way, and his replies.

Q: How does the camera work? Similar to Human Revolution or have there been changes? Are takedowns still in third-person?
A: Similar to Human Revolution.

Q: Will Mankind Divided feature New Game+?
A: I would love it, we’ll see.

Q: Are conversation boss battles from Human Revolution coming back?
A: Yes.

Q: Will Mankind Divided be ghostable?
A: As always and even on boss side, finally!

Q: I think you forgot to show us the map. :)
A: I didn’t forget, it’s not ready, still in the oven cooking. ;)

Q: Would you consider a ‘1999 mode’ like we saw in Bioshock Infinite? Just something to challenge veterans?
A: We’ll have the ‘Give me Deus Ex’ again. Not exactly like the 1999 mode but you should expect a real challenge.

A release date for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided hasn’t been announced yet. You can watch a trailer for the game here.

Read more stories about Deus Ex: Mankind Divided & PC & PlayStation 4 & Xbox One on Siliconera.
source: EPN.TV& Siliconera

Nicked the gun mod UI straight from Crysis.
Hope that's not indicating the new Deus Ex going full-on FPS.

Also sucks that apparently none of the endings in HR are considered canon and won't have any impact on Mankind Divided.

And I'm totally expecting Squeenix to come up with some mobile tie-in bullšhit like The Fall or even better, integrate something along those lines into the base game.
Or maybe not.

Really has only the visuals going for it right now, at least from my point of view.
Runs on a modified version of IO Interactive's Glacier Engine (Hitman: Absolution), from what I've heard. Pretty.
Totally agree bro. The original had no weapon mods and was RPG to the max. This is just some Crysis ripoff only not in the jungle. At least Des Ex 2 took the canonical ending from Dex Ex 1.

I'll play teh applewatch version lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:batty::batty::batty::batty:

Also with

source: GI

Last edited:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PC Version To Be Handled By Nixxes. April 30, 2015 . 11:32am

The PC version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will be handled by Nixxes, the same studio that worked on the PC port of Human Revolution.

The PC version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will be handled by Nixxes, the same studio that worked on the PC port of Human Revolution, according to a notice on the developer’s homepage.

Meanwhile, on Twitter, Deus Ex developer Eidos Montreal confirmed that one can Mankind Divided to include PC-specific features. Further details on the subject have not been shared, but Human Revolution on PC sported a number of platform-specific features such as a new interface, stereoscopic 3D, and more.

Nixxes have also worked on the PC releases of games like Tomb Raider and Hitman Absolution, so it’s good to know that the PC version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is in capable hands.

Read more stories about Deus Ex: Mankind Divided & PC on Siliconera.
source: Siliconera

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided launches early 2016
Published 49 mins ago. 2 comments.

Watch the premiere gameplay trailer.

Deus-Ex_06-16-15.jpg

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in early 2016, Square Enix announced.
View the first gameplay trailer below.
[YT]7GPUSrUJqfU[/YT]
View a set of screenshots at the gallery.
visit gallery »

Read More

PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, E3 2015, Eidos Montreal, Release Dates, Screenshots
source: Gematsu

Really underwhelming. I don't know what exactly happened.

Ok here's a better show case of the game with it's head dev via VOD . what ever they failed at the coferece they make it up with the interview & game play through's during those.

13:02

Twitch 21 hours ago

source: Twitch

'Deus Ex: Mankind Divided' has something new: female combatants

| 21hrs ago

Among the upgraded abilities, new weapons and winding metal passageways in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, there's one important, yet subtle, change to the series: women in combat roles. There were of course women in the previous game, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but they were largely removed from battles, producer Olivier Proulx tells Engadget at E3.
"They had some social functions in the game world, but actually going into stealth and playing against them in combat, you didn't see that," he says. "It was just guys all the way through."
Read the Full Story 35 Comments

source: engadget.com/gaming/JoyStiq

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided E3 2015 25-minute gameplay walkthrough
Published 4 hours ago. 9 comments.

First full walkthrough of upcoming sequel.

Deus-Ex-25-Mins-E315.jpg

Square Enix and Eidos Montreal have released a 25-minute gameplay demo of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided at E3.
The game was confirmed for release across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on Tuesday in early 2016.
Watch the gameplay below.

[YT]XEULRQVA6JQ[/YT]

Read More

PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Clips, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, E3 2015, Eidos Montreal, Gameplay, Square Enix

source: Gematsu

This game. I needs it. Probably my second most anticipated game after mgsV.

ok so this article was put up last week when I was away due house renovation's & other complecation's but it's fallowed by a video that's more recent from anothe gamer news site.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided fan-driven Collector’s Edition announced
Published 5 days ago. 35 comments.

Plus, Square Enix debuts new series documentary.

Square Enix has announced a player-driven Collector’s Edition for the early 2016-due Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
Fans will be able to influence and shape the contents of the Collector’s Edition. An Adam Jensen Replica Statue, Mini Art Book, a Replica Weapon and Pin Set, among others, are up for selection to be included in the Collector’s Edition until July 3. You can throw in your vote over at the game’s official website.
Additionally, in celebration of the Deus Ex series’ 15th anniversary, Square Enix has announced a four-episode documentary highlighting the progression of the series from the original Deus Ex that launched in 2000 to the upcoming Mankind Divided. The first episode is available now on IGN (or below).
http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/06/26/dx15-the-legacy-of-deus-ex

Read More

PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Clips, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Eidos Montreal, Special Editions, Square Enix

Fallowed by

[YT]a-_bfr8maBU[/YT]
E3 2015: A Darker Sound (Interview)
Mike Huber sings the song of the unsung hero: Audio, in Deus Ex with Audio Director Steve Szczepkowski!

• Views: 4,407 | Posted: 06/24/2015

Lastly

[YT]n3Ca8aBGlNk[/YT]
6 views 10 hours ago

What’s New in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided?

Jose catches up with Eidos Montreal's Steve Szczepkowski
to find out what's new in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

And here's the full show below
EP Daily Full Show – June 30, 2015

Today on EP Daily, we uncover the curse of the Uncharted movie in the Rundown; we have more Uncharted action with Uncharted 4 creative director Neil Druckmann; Jose finds out what new augmentations are coming to Deus Ex: Mankind

source: Gematsu& EPN.tv

Last edited:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided won't make players feel like they have to choose stealth

07 July 2015 • 4 hours 57 min ago •
Comment

deus%20ex%20mankind%20divided%20combat%201.jpg

When Eidos Montreal made Deus Ex: Human Revolution, they were also building a studio from the ground up. That it turned out so well in those circumstances is remarkable - and bodes well for what they’re balancing atop the foundations in Mankind Divided.
“Having everything behind us is a big, big buff,” executive producer Stéphane Roy told PCGamesN. “Because we know that we need more of this and less of that.”
There’ll be no fewer opportunities for stealth - but there’ll be more and better support for open combat.
Read and Comment

source: PCGamesN

Sounds great to me. I'm not a fan of forced stealth. I like to start off as stealth and if I happen to set off the alarm still be able to fight my way out.

“Having everything behind us is a big, big buff,”

I've read this several times, and I still have absolutely no idea what it is actually suppose to mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"