Dexter's Rude Removal

Baramos

Civilian
Reaction score
Adult Swim and Cartoon Network saw fit recently to release the legendary "lost episode" of Dexter's Laboratory containing (bleeped) curse words.

This was actually made for the original run of Dexter's Laboratory, but according to Genndy Tartakovsky the network never aired it because it was considered "too harsh". It's been rumored for years but never actually saw the light of day until now.

Absolutely hilarious. The title card is especially appreciated. Flipping the bird and mooning, the cornerstones of rudeness.

So Happy this was finally released.I used to think this was never going to come out.

That was hilarious. With all the stuff they play on Adult Swim, that episode is tame in comparison. It's on the same level as the Sailor Mouth episode of Spongebob.

That was hilarious. With all the stuff they play on Adult Swim, that episode is tame in comparison. It's on the same level as the Sailor Mouth episode of Spongebob.
It'd be worse if they'd released the uncensored version, as that is what was shown way back when it was first heard about. Still, really glad to see this, and I was in fact on my way to post about this very episode.

Man, I don't care what the content was, seeing a new Dexter episode, in the original animation style and all, completely made me feel like a kid again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"