Die Hard 5: (Insert Title Here)

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
Willis Up For A Fifth "Die Hard"
By Garth FranklinSunday June 3rd 2007 9:14am
willis.jpg
If a fifth film in the "Die Hard" series is to be done, Bruce Willis is definitely up for returning it seems.

"Fox is already talking about doing another one. I told them I would only do it if Lin (Wiseman) was involved. And Maggie Q. Oh, yeah…And Justin of course. We couldn’t do it without Justin" said Willis this weekend at the press junket for the fourth in the series "Live Free or Die Hard" opening late June.

He also discussed some of the longevity of the franchise - "It’s been twenty-one years. That is the span of all four of them. So you can see me when I’m thirty-one, and you can see me when I’m fifty-two. There are moments in the film where you see me getting up a little slower."

http://www.darkhorizons.com

While we're at it let's think up some possible titles for this film cause it's will happen if part 4 does good enough and it should. I have a few thoughts:

• Die Hard: DTV
  • Die Hard: The Hunt for Tom Rothman
  • Die Please
  • Die Hard: With Pooh Bear (Rated G)
Just joking about Tom. I know he's hated by too many people on these boards. The guys just doing his job.

Just joking about Tom. I know he's hated by too many people on these boards. The guys just doing his job.

Seeing as he seems to like getting involved in the creative process, he's not doing just his job, but he's overstepping his boundaries as an executive.

Tom, while I doubt you're reading this, you aren't with the creative team. So stop trying to force ideas onto said team. *cough*thecureplotinX3*cough*

All joking aside the only way a fifth one would work is if they made it right away. If they wait another 12 years, Bruce Willis, will break something during production.

Die Hard: Stop ****ing With The Franchise And Die Already! :cmad:

Say Your Prayers Before You Die Hard.
Go Ahead & Die Hard.
Die Hard 5: Welcome To The Party Pal.
John McClane: The Man Who Wouldn't Lay Down & Die Hard.

Still Not Dieing Hard
Live Hard, Die Hard
Dieing Hard Ain't Easy
Dieing Isn't Hard/ unless your John McClane

Die Hard: How can the same thing happen to the same person five times!?

Die Hard: Overkill

You see, it is ironic, because this franchise is dying now (new one looks terrible), and a 5th movie is overkill. However, it seems like a natural title.

Regardless of what the name is... PG rating FTW!

Die Hard: John McClane Applies For Medicare

Die Hard: The Neverending....no, just kidding.

Die Hard: McClaine's Game

Those Damn Kids Who Won't Get Off My Lawn Will DIE HARD

Live Free But Pay $7.50

Die Harder Than When You Lived Free With a Vengeance

Die Hard 5: 16 Blocks 2

Dye Hard: John McClane Vs. The Hippies

It's Hard Out Here to Die

Die Hard Begins

McClanes on a Plane

Die Hard: Challenge of the GoBots

Die Hard Episode II: Attack of the Grubers

McClane makes Hans and Simon's sister's cousin's uncle's nephew Die Hard