Die Hard 4.0 get's a director!

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
May 31, 2006

Wiseman from 'Underworld' to 'Die Hard 4'

Len Wiseman is in discussions to direct "Die Hard 4" for 20th Century Fox. The fourth installment of the franchise finds hero John McClane coming out of retirement to battle an Internet terrorist organization. Bruce Willis will reprise his role as the fearless cop. Mark Bomback and Doug Richardson penned the screenplay, which at one point was titled "Die Hard 4.0." Arnold Rifkin is producing the latest entry. The three "Die Hard" films have earned $740 worldwide and influenced a generation of action filmmaking. The franchise also made then-TV actor Willis into a bona fide film star. In recent weeks, Rifkin had hinted that he was looking for a hot, young helmer to inject new life into the franchise. Wiseman, whose vampire thriller "Underworld: Evolution" opened at No. 1 for Screen Gems in January, fits the bill. Wiseman, who is repped by ICM and attorney Howard Abramson, made his feature directorial debut with 2003's "Underworld." He also was a writer on both "Underworld" films. Fox's Alex Young will shepherd "Die Hard 4" for the studio. (Borys Kit and Tatiana Siegel)

Might be cool!

It's all in the material. I hated the first Underworld but honestly enjoyed the 2nd one which I saw on an airplane last week on my trip back from Florida.

the die hard films have only made $740? damn, you'd have thought they'd have at least made a thousand dollars by now....

Motown Marvel said:
the die hard films have only made $740? damn, you'd have thought they'd have at least made a thousand dollars by now....
Well you know what they say. When this franchise finally dies, it'll die hard.

ROTFLMAO.

oh, ****
Wheres Mctiernan?

Underworld is a piece of garbage

Damn it!
Damn it!
Damn it!

This already has disaster written all over it.

Internet terrorism?
The director of Underworld?

I liked Underworld and McTiernan has been stale for ages now so i like them taking a chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"