Diet Help/Advice

It was The Original Bamfer with an insightful reply of :dry: what resurrected this thread.

Fatties gotta get away from food that has grease
And learn to not add cheese to things that have seeds
These bad deeds are what cause the wack scenes
Of babies with hidden knees and faces lost inside cheeks
This is what the problem is with these kids
Who throw tiffs cause the clothes they have just don't fit
But still get big hips after each and every trip
To the golden arches drinking milkshakes in one sip

4 a.m freestyle about diets. Word! :ninja:

I'm in High School. That should give you a decent enough guess at my age.

If your 50-60 pounds,and your in your teens.I would say that is a huge problem,unless you want diabetes.There's the health and fitness thread,many comment there.Check it out.

Just so you know guys, I've been on my diet and exercise regimen for a few weeks now. I'm toning up pretty nicely.

I'm in High School. That should give you a decent enough guess at my age.

go for at least a 30 minute walk every day... and eat better.

replace at least one of your meals every day with a thing of tuna, one with brown rice, one with a V8, one with a protein shake... etc...

cardio is the key. i lost close to 40 lbs. in about 4 months just eating a little bit better (i still drink like a fish) and doing an hour or so of cardio, bike-riding, walking (especially) jogging, etc... every day.

Read Labels,stock up on protiens (skinless chicken,fish,egg whites,turkey,read meats) so you don't lose muscle,Don't overload on carbs,remember,if you can't burn up those carbs,your body will store them as fats.Drink water or juice (i.e orange juice) instead of soda,you'd be surprised how fast you lose weight once you cut out all the junk (pizza,candy,soda,chips,dounuts and the great stuff America loves) Don't go to KFC to get your chicken either,or to Mcdonalds to get your meats.

eating foods that contain High Fructose Corn Syrup makes you lose weight twice as fast.

eating foods that contain High Fructose Corn Syrup makes you lose weight twice as fast.

Calories are a measurement of energy, so eat foods with tons of calories to give you tons of fat-burning energy too. :up:

wear sweat clothes tape teh ends up with duct tape then put a trash bag on then more sweat suits

then run

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"