Director and run-time, two important factors....

AVEITWITHJAMON

Badass Cloud
Reaction score
....that need a lot of consideration IMO, so what are your choices for director and run-time then guys, mine are

Director: Johnothan Mostow( T3, Breakdown, U-571), Mark Steven Johnsen (Daredevil, Ghost Rider) or James McTeigue(V For Vendetta).

Run-time: 2hrs and 10 mins approx.

Umm..Whoever directed daredevil is an idiot.

I don't want him anywhere near the Hulk

Have you seen the Daredevil Directors Cut? Its a much better movie than the cinema version and is the version the director wanted from the start.

Unless the director "cut" the fight scene in the park between DD and Elecktra I'll stand by my assement that the man is a bafoon who couldn't direct traffic.

The Burier said:
Unless the director "cut" the fight scene in the park between DD and Elecktra I'll stand by my assement that the man is a bafoon who couldn't direct traffic.

Every good movie has bad scene's in it, same as DD DC, honestly give it a try, most people think it is a lot, lot better than the cinema version.

Not wishing to stray too far from the point, Daredevil had the ropiest CG I have seen in all comic book films.

idiomfly_wrong.gif
For MSJ

I agree that the running time needs to be kept within reason, I personally think that 2 hours is a good length for a movie like Hulk 2 (not including credits).

As for director... hard to be sure who would do a good job with the movie, my favorite choice would be James Cameron but I might as well wish that I would win a 1 billion dollar tax free lottery :(

Other directors that might do the job would include Jonathan Mostow, he did a good job on T3.

If we want the movie to be more like the Ultimates version of Hulk then I´d say Paul Verhoeven :) But of course we don´t want that :down

124 minutes (2h 4 minutes).
That mean´s that it going to be 118 minutes (1u 58 minutes) on R2dvd and that is 2 minutes longer then the first Spider-Man (116 minutes: 1u 56 minutes) and 4 minutes shorter then the second Spider-Man (122 minutes: 2u 2 minutes). 118 minutes is also 10 minutes shorter then X-men 2 (128 minutes: 2u 8 minutes) and 118 minutes is the time of the movie without the credits in the cinema or on R1 dvd.

That mean´s that the movie in the cinema or on R1dvd quite after 1u 58 minutes and that the last 6 minutes are the credits.

Directer if not Ang Lee: Michael Apted (Nell/The World is not enough/Enigma/Enough)
The return of James Schamus (Hulk) as writer/screenwriter and Michael France (Cliffhanger/Goldeneye/Hulk/Fantastic Four) as screenwriter and Bruce Feirstein (Goldeneye,Tomorrow Never Dies & The world is not enough) as replaced screenwriter for John Turman.

Obi-Ron said:
And what's a bafoon?

Urbandictionary.com describes bafoon as a cross between a baboon and a babbling idot

Any other smart ass questions?

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Every good movie has bad scene's in it, same as DD DC, honestly give it a try, most people think it is a lot, lot better than the cinema version.

I don't think every good movie has a bad scene but I want to be clear; I think the movie was quite bad. While a good movie may have a bad scene or two in it, most good movies will also have some good scenes and Dardevil has none.

And this is where Burier's Lapdog comes on and asks if I have any good scenes.

He's brilliant ya know.

Alex Proyas for Hulk 2

hahahahahahaha.....:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"