The Dark Knight Disaster Movie will be mocking Heath

Seriously how do these films even do well, like who pays to see these in the theaters?

LOL! Im just comparing TDK's box office to what 'Disaster movie' will have.......its going to be VERY embarrasing.

LOL! Im just comparing TDK's box office to what 'Disaster movie' will have.......its going to be VERY embarrasing.

Disaster Movie won't even make what The Dark Knight made at the midnight showing.

Films like Epic movie, Disaster movie, Superhero movie, Date movie, Teen movie, Scary movie...

...They're like the ****ing fast food of cinema right now. They need to be done away with. They contribute nothing, NOTHING, to anything in our society. I mean, it would be one thing if they were farcical but still funny, but they're farcical and NOT funny...so what's the ****ing point of making them?

Garbage like this should never have been greenlit.

I liked Scary movie, scary movie two and not another teen movie. Those movies I think we enjoyable summer comedies.

All this new stuff is just painful on so many levels. The humor is just like the highlights of MTV

Give me half the budget these films miraculously are able to secure and I'll make a great movie. Why can't Hollywood at least allocate some of the movie they use to make garbage towards bringing in new talent?

Give me half the budget these films miraculously are able to secure and I'll make a great movie. Why can't Hollywood at least allocate some of the movie they use to make garbage towards bringing in new talent?
ya the writers are just absolutly horrible for those movies. I wish we had great parody movies like the Mel Brooks movies, Airplane, or naked gun.

I really hoped it was Crispen Glover playing the Joker, because that would be so awesome that it would shut up all those lame Glover fans

Devil 1: "Okay, so we're gonna spoof the '300' movie. Obviously we'll have a gay joke every scene. Maybe two. OOH! Let's get the fat guy from Borat to be Xerxes."

Devil 2: "OH MY GOD. We can have him get into a convertible, and then have it transform into a Transformer!"

Devil 1: "GOLD. But we need a pop culture reference."

Devil 2: "YouTube's a pretty big thing nowadays."

Devil 1: "Okay, good. What's the current trend?"

Devil 2: "There was this whiny-ass kid that made a plea for people to leave Britney Spears alone a while ago."

Devil 1: "We could also parody Gatorade commercials. And if we put Aint-it-Cool.Com in the movie, they'll probably give us a good review."

Devil 2: "Okay, now how can we work those into the movie so that they are funny, relevant, and insightful?"

Devil 1: "LOL that's a good one."

Devil 2: "ROTF yeah I thought so."

*Devil 1 and Devil 2 spoon*

the funny part is that they probably would say words like LOL and probably did have an actual brain storm session.

like meet the spartans this movie will surely bomb

ok i admit the ''mr warmongering latent homosexual'' part and the yo mamma bit made me smile

but the truth is these spoof ''laughs'' movies are some serious ****

stop wasting money on financing this trash

I don't know what I find more sickening, these rancid movies themselves, or the fact that American audiences eat them up.

I don't know what I find more sickening, these rancid movies themselves, or the fact that American audiences eat them up.

Well actually Epic Movie, Superhero Movie, and Meet the Spartans made more overseas in the foreign markets than in the US. :o

But yeah the fact is these movies are continuing to make $80-$90 million worldwide and they cost $20-$30 to churn out. So while the movies themselves are abortions you can't really blame Fox for churning them out if they keep making money off of it. The only way these type of movies are gonna stop is if it hurts their wallets... they laugh at bad reviews while they are driving to the bank. The only thing you can do is campaign for your friends and family not to go see these movies anymore and hopefully enough people will listen.

Exactly, they're making money.

You know what's a good medium for raising awareness about upcoming movies online? Messageboards! Funny, we seem to be well aware of this movies existance now that we keep discussing it. We're doing nothing but spreading awareness by talking more and more about this piece of crap, that's why I'm not acknowledging it outside of this topic.

like meet the spartans this movie will surely bomb

ok i admit the ''mr warmongering latent homosexual'' part and the yo mamma bit made me smile

but the truth is these spoof ''laughs'' movies are some serious ****

stop wasting money on financing this trash
That's the sad thing. Meet the Spartans didn't bomb. It made its budget back, if I remember correctly. That's why these jackasses keep getting away with making this filth. These movies are so dirt cheap to produce, and audiences are so ****ing stupid, that they usually yield a profit at the box office.

If it makes money, they'll make more.

That's the sad thing. Meet the Spartans didn't bomb. It made its budget back, if I remember correctly. That's why these jackasses keep getting away with making this filth. These movies are so dirt cheap to produce, and audiences are so ****ing stupid, that they usually yield a profit at the box office.

If it makes money, they'll make more.

Well technically it bombed I believe it had a $30 million budget and only made $38 million domestically. But like these other ****ty spoof movies its overseas total made it a moderate success raking in over $46 million. So here in the US these movies perform rather poorly but that foreign money makes them worth it I guess.

Films like Epic movie, Disaster movie, Superhero movie, Date movie, Teen movie, Scary movie...

...They're like the ****ing fast food of cinema right now.They need to be done away with. They contribute nothing, NOTHING, to anything in our society. I mean, it would be one thing if they were farcical but still funny, but they're farcical and NOT funny...so what's the ****ing point of making them?

Garbage like this should never have been greenlit.

HEY!
Don't compare fast food to these d*** heads. :grin:

They're more like cockroaches.

Well actually Epic Movie, Superhero Movie, and Meet the Spartans made more overseas in the foreign markets than in the US. :o

But yeah the fact is these movies are continuing to make $80-$90 million worldwide and they cost $20-$30 to churn out. So while the movies themselves are abortions you can't really blame Fox for churning them out if they keep making money off of it. The only way these type of movies are gonna stop is if it hurts their wallets... they laugh at bad reviews while they are driving to the bank. The only thing you can do is campaign for your friends and family not to go see these movies anymore and hopefully enough people will listen.

Oh. That explains everything.

Personally I've hated all of those films which are just cheesy comedy poking fun at decent films. And I personally think it's sick that they have to sink so low as to mock an actor who sadly died.

Again, no confirmation that the movie is gonna make like, a definitive Heath joke. They mock Iron Man, Batman, The Hulk, Hancock, and others in the trailer, the Joker is DEFINITELY on their "hot items to mock" list.

It's not Heath Ledger's death they are mocking, it is the Joker they are mocking. Poorly, I assume.

That string of movies literally relies on OTHER movies to be good or at least somewhat popular. It was hilarious, I saw some interview with Kevin Sorbo with the Meet The Spartans DVD came out and they asked him about his favourite thing about the movie was and he just froze. They had it on WWE Raw, I'm too lazy to search YouTube.

It just shows you how little thought is put into writing the script, Meet the Spartans was only released a couple of months back, and they have already written a script and filmed it in those few months. They just want to make money.

A buddy sat me down to watch Superhero Movie...assuming that since I like superheroes then I would surely appreciate a horrible, unfunny film that mocks the genre. The most surprising part of that movie wasnt that it wasnt funny, it was that it was essentially a Spider-Man spoof, with very little about any other superhero films. Now Disaster Movie mocks the entire superhero genre??? Do these guys just piece together pop culture references and call it a film? Well, yes...they do.

Hopefully "Disaster Movie" Will Suffer Poorly & Be A Disaster, Well Atleast They Got The Name Right For The Box Office Ratings/"Take In"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"