The Dark Knight Disaster Movie will be mocking Heath

If this film makes more than $10 million I will lose a bit of hope for mankind. ....is that a bit too harsh?

If this film makes more than $10 million I will lose a bit of hope for mankind. ....is that a bit too harsh?

Not at all... I died a little inside when I found out Meet The Spartans beat Rambo at the B.O., and when my fellow (stupid) classmates were quoting MTS all day.:csad:

That sounds painful to the brain as well as the soul.

It was... It was. Hopefully, this will be the end. Hopefully, TDK has risen the IQ of many dumb filmgoers, and they will finally see these movies for what they really are: A blend of crap, ****, and stupid people.

I saw a preview to this movie the other day. I did see one Batman reference: Batman dancing around and playing guitar (if I remember correctly). *shakes head*

Why was Marty McFly Batman? This movie will get negative reviews.

I don't know what I find more sickening, these rancid movies themselves, or the fact that American audiences eat them up.

Jesus...I hate comments like these. The good spoof movies such as Scary Movie 1/2 grossed more in the US. Yes that means the other terrible ones such as Meet the Spartans, Scary Movie 4, Superhero Movie, and Epic Movie all grossed more internationally. So you just made yourself look more like an idiot than us "Americans." Oh we did have a higher gross for Date Movie/Scary Movie 4 but not by much.

I would post numbers but i'm lazy.

"This is going to be ****in' fun" - Colin Sullivan, The Departed (2006)

If they mock Heath every actor involved will get flamed.

And Cloverfield wasn't a bad movie at all, imo.

Here It Is Guys, Exclusive News Of Who Is Going To Be Next Joker In The Batman Saga?
It Is No Other Than:
Joseph Gordon Livett?
Go See For Yourselves, Ive Gr8 Informer And Friend Of Nolan Who Tells Me He Is Being Lined Up To Play Him In Future Joker Roles After Being A Bit Beefed Up?
Its Quite Un-canny As Youd Think It Was Actually Heath Himself R.i.p.?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzX9jHB3LfA

More Spoilers For Yer Lol, Paul Giamatti Pengy, Jolie Cat, Two Face Not Dead But Left In Assylum Derranged, Depp Riddler, And Future Characters I Shall Reveal Soon?

There will probably be no more Joker in this series, and rightfully so. Anyone they cast will be under Heath.

like meet the spartans this movie will surely bomb

But Meet the Spartans didn't bomb. Actually, it beat a more deserving film (rambo) for the #1 spot it's first week of release.

I hate these movies, the producers and whoever else bankrolls crap like this needs to be cast to the 7th layer of Hell.

I wish they would stop making these ****ty teen movies. TDK will crush it anyways.

Jesus...I hate comments like these. The good spoof movies such as Scary Movie 1/2 grossed more in the US. Yes that means the other terrible ones such as Meet the Spartans, Scary Movie 4, Superhero Movie, and Epic Movie all grossed more internationally. So you just made yourself look more like an idiot than us "Americans." Oh we did have a higher gross for Date Movie/Scary Movie 4 but not by much.

I think the point you were trying to make got lost somewhere in the jumble.

yo this reminds me of in superman returns when they bust on brando being dead when kittie is like can he see us? and spacey is like "no hes dead", hahahaha that was so bad!

He didn't say only Americans, he was just using Americans as an example. And he's correct. It's not like it's a lie to say that Americans eat them up, he just didn't include the fact that foreign countries do as well. Literal semantics at its finest. :o

Who cares if they're mocking Heath. These movies and everyone involved with them are lower then **** anyway. It's like being offended if a homeless, deaf, limbless torso starting mocking you on the street corner. These parody movies make Uwe Boll look like Scorsese anyway. At least they got something right and titled the movie as a "Disaster".
Exactly.

:woot:

lol i really really hope not. i mite just bootleg it about a million times and then delete it.

I think they will probably just parody the character the Joker,

My question is...how is The Dark Knight seen as a "disaster" movie? Sure I can see like Armageddon or Deep Impact or The Day After Tomorrow...even Cloverfield. But, TDK? Seriously...WTF?

Yeah, lately "The .... Movies" have been going out of their regions (romantic = date movie, adventure = epic movie) and also they have been going into Celebrities and Pop Culture which is really, really lame

Who cares if they're mocking Heath. These movies and everyone involved with them are lower then **** anyway. It's like being offended if a homeless, deaf, limbless torso starting mocking you on the street corner. These parody movies make Uwe Boll look like Scorsese anyway. At least they got something right and titled the movie as a "Disaster".

LOL! A homeless, deaf, limbless torso. :grin:

If they make fun of his death its a really messed up thing to do, but if its just making fun of his JoKeR then it really isn't all that bad. I'll have to see for myself before I can make a judgment call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"