Discussion: Abortion II

This might have to get worse before it gets better. When they attack Roe vs Wade again directly and it hopefully be reinforced it will make it that much harder for these hypocritical holier-than-thou *******s to attack it again.

If they want to make abortion illegal then they need to step up and make preventing pregnancies a priority instead of shaming women who do get unwanted pregnancies. And we know they sure as hell won't do that.

I would be interested in seeing that Missouri's stats for things like those on state and Federal assistance, high school drop out rates, crime etc.

She is a black woman in Alabama. The lengths they will go to there don't surprise me anymore.

The Alabama woman got a fair amount of media attention. The next woman to find herself in this situation may not be so lucky.

That's why I try to spread the story as much as possible. Alabama's government is a giant pressure cooker of racism and misogyny and the more people are made aware the better.

I sign up to political forums and go straight to the organic vs mechanical web shooters debate.
5NuZXCf.gif

Sad they have to do it but good they are sticking to their word. Maybe in a few years they can rejoin after a saner government is elected.

We’re being taken over by the lowest common denominator and morons who expect us to abide by what they legislate for us.

A little late for both her confession and her confession to be brought to light, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"