Discussion: Illegal Immigration and Other Citizenship Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember the Penn and Teller experiment on their B******t show where they hired some Mexican day laborers to erect a 20' length of fencing similar in construction as to what is typical along the U.S./Mexico border? It took them about two hours to build it, and about two minutes to break thru it.

No but I wish I had seen that one. I thank them for alerting me to the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide, the chemical that covers 2/3 of our planet and causes hundreds of deaths per year through inhilation, and that industrial companies DON'T EVEN CARE!!!111one

I'm seeing Penn and Teller in Orlando Feb 3rd. It's perhaps the first thing off my Bucket List.

No but I wish I had seen that one. I thank them for alerting me to the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide, the chemical that covers 2/3 of our planet and causes hundreds of deaths per year through inhilation, and that industrial companies DON'T EVEN CARE!!!111one

Aw yes, the episode where they went to that enviromentalist rally and got 100s of signatures to ban..."water"....lmao, I loved that show. I've used it a couple of times in my classes.....they were my rebuttal to Gores documentary.....damn it took a long time to edit out all of the BS's but it was worth it....

The border will never be fixed. You'll just hear politicians from both sides keep making up BS reasons to maintain the dirt going on in that area.

Disgusting.

According to the AP, Arizona lawmakers had their first hearing monday to decide whether or not to challenge 'birthright citizenship'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"