• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Discussion: Relations with Russia

Collabarator getting nervous. Luckily, I don't know if Russia has the forces to spare to disappear most of the population.

Collabarator getting nervous. Luckily, I don't know if Russia has the forces to spare to disappear most of the population.

Let's hope not. They've stolen enough people already. :(

Looks like we are starting to get our first reports of conscription to death.

Yeah, that time frame makes these conscripts useless.

Yeah, untrained reservists against well equipped battle-hardened soldiers is just sending people out to their death.

There's going to be a lot more of that happening. :(

When Ukraine started winning and got all the way back to eastern Ukraine and the Crimea region - territories Russia occupied from 2014, Musk wanted off the ride. Which shows what he thought of their chances early on...nil.

Like a litany of war crimes. Forced conscription, kidnapping, ect. I don't forsee much enthusiasm in this Russian army.

I wonder what scared the whiny crybaby into reversing course on Starlink?

Probably as simple as the baby needing the positive praise again after he has been getting publically shellacked.

I wonder what scared the whiny crybaby into reversing course on Starlink?

Probably as simple as the baby needing the positive praise again after he has been getting publically shellacked.
Either that or his friends in Russia told him their troops were using it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"